• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2010 Rates

HappyGrumpy

DIS Veteran
Are all of you seeing the 2010 rates and dates on all the trips? BSM only has 1 2010 date listed and Italy only has 2009 rates listed under the regular tour?

I have cleared my cache and reset safari but don't know what else to do:confused3

hmmm...not sure what the problem is...I'm seeing 16 dates for 2010, although only a handful of them are actually able to be booked...the rest just have N/A for pricing and "call for details" by the date.

I was able to see the 2010 dates up until 4pm...the rates and dates that were up for 2010 and for some of 2011 have disappeared (yes I cleared several time...was about to start this thread myself and I do believe I am computer savvy enough to see a JOKE)!!! WOW...looks a lil' fishy

I just want the dates to re appear so I can decide on wheather I should do ABD or a Disney Cruise!

Cleared my cache again and reset safari and low n behold there they were!

Yippee!! Ok let me get to looking and see if my heart pops out of my chest once I look at the pricing!

Thanks Ya'll!

I could see the 2010 rates yesterday but today no matter what I do all I see is the 2009 rates:confused3

Interesting. Same here, only 2009 rates/dates... Maybe ABD got the message & are re-vamping things? (Hope dies hard here.... :confused3)

Sayhello

Interesting. Same here, only 2009 rates/dates... Maybe ABD got the message & are re-vamping things? (Hope dies hard here.... :confused3)

Sayhello

I actually thought that they did reduce the rates. I was all set to call and book.

I guess we will not be doing an ABD next year. I'm looking at my other options, which include doing the trip on our own.

Sayhello

I wasn't having the problem with the dates on the website yesterday, but this morning all I saw was 2009. I cleared my cache, still just seeing 2009 dates. I had to reboot and now I'm seeing 2010 again.

Okay, I am on my home computer and now I can see the 2010 rates.
The cost of the Ireland trip is actually about $30 cheaper than last year. The adults only trip in May is $3269 and in 2009 its listed at 3299. This is the trip I am considering as my daughter graduates from college the beginning of May and the trip is
May 22nd to the 29th.
I know alot of people are discouraged because of losing the early booking discount, but I would not taken advantage of this as I want to wait until after my daughters first semester is over just to be sure she will graduate on time.
I have looked at the Tauck tours, they do not have their 2010 rates listed yet for Ireland, but the tours are similar. The one thing I like better with Tauk is that the trip from Killarny to Dublin is by train rather than bus which I think would be really nice.
I'll make my final decision once Tauck opens up their 2010 schedule.

clear the cache...close the browser window and...re open the browser...it took me forever to get the 2010 dates back up...but it works...you have to clear and then close the window so the system can kinda like recycle...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter