2010 Disney Brides - When is your wedding?

I am so the EZPZ bride...I gave disney 2 dates...Nov 1 or 2 time 12 or 2....Not the first cause i was in a wedding that was that early and it was no fun...
I would like Sea Breeze point and the Attic for dinner....But as long as it is not a ballroom i am cool 2 i know there are more choices for an after wedding dinner but i cant plan till i know more....the groom could care less...He just wants to go to the EZPNzone after with my brothers and he will have the best day in his life..

May 1, 2010, 2:30pm
Ceremony - Wedding Pavillion
Reception - The Living Seas

Just had our planning session yesterday with Marion and it was an amazing experience! Especially the menu tasting!! We had tons of fun.

We are getting married at home on August 28th! Then we're off to DW for our honeymoon! I can't wait! :)

I can't believe I haven't posted our date yet!

We are getting married June 3rd 2010 at the Wedding Pavilion. I'm SO excited! :lovestruc

WHOO! HI!!

Booked my Escape wedding today with my new buddy Joe. Thanks for all the advice I got from these forums - and I haven't even posted yet!

August 9, 2010
aka 8/9/10

We're doing Sunset Point 10AM with a MK photo shoot first. And Goofy is coming to our ceremony to the delight of my darling :)

We're from Canada (northwest Ontario) so we expect it to be hot no matter the location... and even the time of year - Joe told me he is noting we're cold weather people so if it is super hot that early he is setting it up so we can be moved inside for the cake cutting!!

I'll find a better topic to babble on, I just wanted to get on the list! :)

WHOO! HI!!

Booked my Escape wedding today with my new buddy Joe. Thanks for all the advice I got from these forums - and I haven't even posted yet!

August 9, 2010
aka 8/9/10

We're doing Sunset Point 10AM with a MK photo shoot first. And Goofy is coming to our ceremony to the delight of my darling :)

We're from Canada (northwest Ontario) so we expect it to be hot no matter the location... and even the time of year - Joe told me he is noting we're cold weather people so if it is super hot that early he is setting it up so we can be moved inside for the cake cutting!!

I'll find a better topic to babble on, I just wanted to get on the list! :)

Congrats on booking! Sunset Point looks amazing, and I am sure you'll miss the super hotness by doing it early! I grew up in Thunder Bay, I'm glad to see another NWO girl on here!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter