2009 Wishes Wedding Discounts

lol, I was blinded with glee when i read it and saw what i wanted to see. Then when common sense kicked in.....lol doh

Now how about a last minute Escape discount :) I am nervous for the April price updates.

I had noticed before that it said they offer last minute discounts on the DFTW website, but this is the first one I have actually seen.

Has anyone else ever seen one or heard of a previoous discount?

I just received a reply from my planner, and since I booked last Aug it doesn't apply. :-( That stinks!!!!!

Aw man, I just turned in my contract last week!!! I wonder if it will still apply for me? I emailed my planner about it too. They really get you with this because most people with a wedding in that time frame are already booked!

I think I would need more time to plan! Its very tempting, but I just don't think I can get myself together that quickly !:confused3 :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter