2009 Ticket Prices

keenercam

Loves Mickey!
I am not sure whether anyone else was waiting for the 2009 ticket prices to be released for their guests. They are out and I know they now appear in the Tickets link on our DFTW website. Just thought I'd remind everyone who might have been waiting. :)

Thanks for sharing.. BUT I have a question--- is the savings only 20 dollars off the park hopper only!?:confused3

Tricia -- I'm not sure. I haven't compared what is available. Sorry! Maybe someone else will know.

As far as I can tell from doing the cost comparisons (though I am no expert!) I think the $20 savings applies ONLY to the parkhopper pass. So, basically you are getting the parkhopper option for $30 rather than $50. Yippee. :rolleyes: I mean, something is better than nothing, but I do think that Disney could be a tad more generous. DF was STUNNED that that was the extent of the discount, but it was unsurprising to me, as that seems to be par for the course at WDW right now....

I am wondering if these are upgradable tickets. If we bought the parents oneday parkhoppers at this price (about $100 pp), could they upgrade them at the gate, or are the special discount tickets that can't be changed? I couldn't find the info anywhere to know for sure, and I hate to bother my planner if anyone knows already :confused3

Yes, they are regular tickets that can be upgraded/applied to the cost of more expensive tickets. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the responses ! We were going to figure out when it comes closer if it is cheaper for military prices which it appears it may be !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter