"2009" themed Merchandise?

Add me to the bandwagon that thinks it's ridiculous to sell out of Christmas things so early. I went to the park on NOVEMBER 30th, and they were already completely sold out of some of the merchandise I was looking for, and they said they would not be getting any more shipments (in fact, they actually laughed when I asked!)

Seems like with so many people looking for this kind of merchandise, they would certainly stand to profit by at least making a bit more of it!

It's not an ornament but I got DD10 one of those light up necklaces with a separate light up snowman today. It was $4.50 (reg. price) and dated 2009. I noticed they also had New Years 2010 necklaces as well. I bought it in DCA at the main store with all the merchandise and candy. It was located in an area close to the candy store. The had quite a few ornaments but I didn't see any dated ones.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but was just at breakfast this morning at paradise pier hotel and at the gift shop there they have a rack of 2009 merchandise, adults & kids tshirts, pins, pencils, magnets and lots more all 40 percent off. They had 2009 collectors Christmas ornaments too in the Christmas section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter