• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2009 summer brochure has Lucky Nuggest at lunchtime still with characters.

babymaddie

Mouseketeer
Hi

Having looked in the summer 2009 brochure which was attached my recent booking for Disneyland in May, it still states the Lucky Nugget for character buffet at lunchtime and evening (when park is open till 11.)

I'm sure I read here somewhere that it was thought that it may be changing from here......but the brochure still says it's there and you can book it. :confused:

There is no mention of the possible Goofy thing in the evening and the Lucky Nugget is also on the half board plus dining list still as well as the Blue Lagoon for after 3rd April 2009 to November 2009.

Also the Tea Party( not the birthday party) is listed as still being at Pizza Planet (from April - November 2009).............. but I believe this hasn't had good reviews.

We did the Tea Party in 2007 at Plaza Gardens and thought it was great value for money but I'm put off by the reviews of this now.

Has anyone done the Tea party since it's been at Pizza Planet and enjoyed it?

Pizza Planet change over hasn't happened yet, thats this April coming, so your going to have to wait till next month to know if its any good, it's still Plaza Gardens till then.

That said I have to wonder, now the event is changing, does this mean menus around DLP are going to change?

Pizza Planet change over hasn't happened yet, thats this April coming, so your going to have to wait till next month to know if its any good, it's still Plaza Gardens till then.

That said I have to wonder, now the event is changing, does this mean menus around DLP are going to change?

the tea party was moved last November. At first it was the normal tea party at Pizza Planet and the birthday one at Lucky Nugget but then with little notice they combined them again to be both at Lucky Nugget and as far as I know they are both still there

thats kind of confusing D:

Thats a shame too as the tea party at Plaza Gardens sounded really nice. Has anyone tried the Lucky Nugget version?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter