2009 ~~ Project 365 Progress

just have to toss the rest of aug-dec into templates and upload to shutterfly and order the books. :) I think I have at least 2 weeks out of those already done so I should be done by tomorrow night. :) Have to say, it does look pretty cool. :)

Got my photos.. sorting them now... and I'll be done by Sunday night!!!! Yeah!

just have to toss the rest of aug-dec into templates and upload to shutterfly and order the books. :) I think I have at least 2 weeks out of those already done so I should be done by tomorrow night. :) Have to say, it does look pretty cool. :)

:cheer2: :cheer2::cheer2: Nice job!

I ordered the rest of my 4x6 photos. I have 50 3x4 photos to print at home to fill all of those weekly 8th spots. (25 4x6 sounds so much easier) I will work on that and the journaling tonight.

Is it worth making a Project 365/52/12 - 2010 thread?

I can link it into the Annual challenge sticky.

I was only going to do it if I actually purchased the kit, but I didn't realize it was already a done deal. It takes me so long to make them scrapbook pages that it will probably take me the rest of this year to finish last years project!

:cool1: Finished journaling. Walgreens needs to re-print my photos as they turned out terrible. I'll slip them in today and be finished.

I'm just bumping this so I can find it again when I get the latest pages on photobucket.:thumbsup2

whohooo! printed in those shutterfly books through august... just leaves 2 books to go, waiting on a sale again. :)

I have to add about 30 pictures and journal some and I will be done! :thumbsup2 And if I finally figure out what to take a picture of today I will be caught up for 2010 too! :)

Jill

Still need to add my photos. DH hid the SD cards from Disney!! Silly man!!

I hope to have these printed by weeks end so I can work on them over the weekend.

I am 100% finished!
(And I am 100% behind on the current year:sad2:)

I'm exactly the same. I'm thrilled to have completed my book, love it! This year? I've barely picked up my camera.

I'm exactly the same. I'm thrilled to have completed my book, love it! This year? I've barely picked up my camera.

rofl about the camera... I a) need to charge the battery and b) need to take the pics I have taken off the memory card... really haven't taken any pictures either. dd has a dance performance on saturday... in a heated tent... polar bear plunge at sandy point park in md. no idea what irish dance and crazy people jumping into the chesapeake bay have to do with each other but it should make for some entertaining pics. :)

I haven't taken very many pics either. Is this the backlash of the 365? Do we revert back to no photos?? And why do I feel guilty that I've only taken 2 pics since 1/1???

I've taken very little photos too... Mainly kids' events like always!!!

OH, crap.. reminds me.. I need to get a photo of DS13 registering online for high school!!! We were in and out of the school in 15 minutes.. this is our 4th thru high school and the kids know what classes they are taking because we discuss it early....and the counselor is a family friend so he knows not to question the courses because we know the best fit for our kids.. the counselor looked it over, made sure there were 15 credits and submit, out the door! ;)

sweet! We have to do that next week. The papers need to be submitted by mid Feb.
DS is really excited to start this new chapter.

OK my photos are ordered, hopefully they won't give me a hard time about photopass pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter