2009 pricing??

DisneyLover1234

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if this is out yet? We are looking for May 2009 and can book this year, but if the prices are not out yet, will we have to wait to sign our contract until they are?

Sign the contract now and they honor the price you are quoted at the time you sign your contract so you can save some $$$.

Sign now if you can (there are some limitations based on where you want to reserve ie being able to book 12 vs 8 months out). We signed our contract about 2 months ago for our 2009 wedding, mostly so that we and our guests could start making arrangements to be away from work.

Here is a tip- I booked my wedding in Dec 2007 for Dec 2008. The prices for the items reflected 2008 pricing. However, they increased the deposit from 500 to 750 but that was not reflected on the site. Bree took a look and when she realized I was right they honored the 500$ deposit.

Sooo...if the deposits go up again and they tell you it is higher when they book, triple check the site. If it is not on there it could save you a little money up front.

The information that I have received from DFTW is slightly different for what has been posted above, but possibly because we are doing an Escape Wedding, so if you are a Wishes bride this probably won't apply to you.

Doreen from DFTW told me that our spot at SBP on January 22, 2009 at noon is guaranteed. However, we cannot sign a contract until Disney releases 2009 prices. Historically, according to Doreen, this will occur in May. As soon as the prices are released, we will be able to sign our contract.

HTH someone!

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter