2009 Event Minimum

I know the wish book is not always correct, and while I was looking at it again today it is still listing a weekday (mon, tues, wed, thurs) wishes for a minimum $10,000. I thought it had gone up to $12,000. Can anyone clear this up for me :goodvibes

TIA!

I read about this somewhere, and i was told it would go up even more in 2010, when we want to get married!

Im really hoping it doesnt go up. I know we are only in the ideas stage and havent even started properly planning anything yet, but our total on the wishbook is $16k - and thats without our flights to and from the UK, no dress, suits.. ect. Plus with the exchange rate going bonkers all the time, at first, we thought the $16k would really only be £8k, so we was thinking 'wonderful!!', but now, its eeekkk!!

I was told 2010-2011. We will be renewing our vows there soon so when we cancelled our first, this is what they told us. But, i also heard it will include something else, and the price on the WP is staying the same.

The new $12,000 minimum applies to weddings held in 2010. The old minimum applies to weddings held in 2009.

I am planning a vow renewal for my parents anniversary in 2010.
I have been reading through the disboards for so long, I just decided to start posting. Just wanted to say "Thank You" for all the info.

I hope the minimums don't go up very much for awhile after 2010-2011 because the earliest that we can get married will be 2012!

I just signed my contract. Our VR is in Nov. 2009 and our minimum is $10,000. I was hoping for the higher minimum!LOL It would've made me feel better since I am at about $14,000 already!

And in 2010 a Premium season event occuring during the week will be 15000, since when is oct. nov premium wedding season?

Unfortunately at Disney October and November are VERY popular wedding months... someone should tell that to Martha Stewart :lmao:

Here you go!

PREMIUM SEASON – October/November/May/June
REGULAR SEASON – March/April/July/December
LOW SEASON – January/February/August/September

Monday – Thursday
Premium Season: $10,000++
Regular Season: $10,000++
Low Season: $10,000++

Friday & Sunday
Premium Season: $20,000++
Regular Season: $15,000++
Low Season: $15,000++

Saturday
Premium Season: $25,000++
Regular Season: $20,000++
Low Season: $15,000++

++ means "plus tax and service fee"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter