2009 Bride to be just saying hello!!

The enthusiasm on this board gets me so excited! We're not going to set an official date until this fall once my job situation gets sorted out. It's so much fun to think about my wedding day, even though I don't know exactly when it's going to be!

FF: Thank you for the warm welcome! A big hello back to you!! My fiance and I went to college together and have known each other since 1995. We've been together since 2000 (hey...we move a little slowly.... :rolleyes1 ) He proposed in my grandmother's house while we were visiting my family. It was very sweet and I can't wait to marry him! So I'm pretty sure that we'll do the Disney wedding since it's very important to him. I can't wait to hear how your planning goes....I'm hooked on the dessert party idea and rehearsal dinner at Ohana's (that's the luau at the Poly, right?). Til then, it's fun to look through magazines, hang out on the boards and dream dream dream away!!

LJ

Hi Feline Figaro!

It is such an exciting time isn't it? I just bought a binder yestderday and am keeping all of my wedding plans in there. I have different sections for the ceremony, reception, dresses, invitations, and whatever else catches my eye. You have a little time so you could really fill your binder. :-)

Vicky

VickyWDW said:
Hi Feline Figaro!

It is such an exciting time isn't it? I just bought a binder yestderday and am keeping all of my wedding plans in there. I have different sections for the ceremony, reception, dresses, invitations, and whatever else catches my eye. You have a little time so you could really fill your binder. :-)

Vicky

That is great advice. I have been doing that as well as well on my computer and anything I love I print an put it in there.

VickyWDW : Thats a fantastic idea :thumbsup2 mine would be full up to the brim. I kind of all ready started making a note of ideas i have in a pink Disney princess diary i found in a £/$ shop but its not really practical space wise.

I have a habit of seeing things in shops or pics that i like, so taking pics or cutting out things i see would be a great reference guide!!

I ve already got my dress :woohoo: (just need to get alterations done) & have Kurt Geiger ballerina shoes to go with it. If i see something that i think would be perfect i just have to get it. i dont wanna run the risk of not seeing it again!! I ve been looking at Tiaras & boy there are soo many beautiful ones out there. I ve found one i really like, its a bit pricey but what the hey its my wedding!!! Oh yeah i ve got the wedding ears (both bride & groom) :earsboy: :earsgirl: i absolutely love them, had to get them shipped over from America from ebay but boy were they worth it!!

I found a wedding organiser in the Disney Store that has Mickey & Minnie on it dressed as bride & groom & a matching wedding album which Mark has brought me. My collection of wedding items is certainly building up.

We went into the Swarovski store recently, they ve got a special collection of Disney jewellery which is absolutely stunning. Mark brought me a Swarovski Disney bracelet & earrings which i ll be getting for my birthday!

God by the time it gets to 2009 im gonna have enough Disney & wedding stuff to last me a life time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter