2008 Pricing question...

tinkerbride19

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know around what time the escape wedding pricing for the following year comes out? The person who I talked to at DFTW said that the pricing for 2008 hasn't come out yet, so I can't get a formal contract drawn up yet, shes just holding my date and shes calling back when it comes in. I'm so excited to get the contract!! haha

-ashleyprincess:

I was told the same thing. I am penciled in for January 3, 2008 at sunset pointe. I was told that the package prices will probably come out in late summer. It seems a long time to wait!

I was told the same thing. I am penciled in for January 3, 2008 at sunset pointe. I was told that the package prices will probably come out in late summer. It seems a long time to wait!

I remember going through this last year. We waited and waited for the 2007 prices. If I remember right I think it was July when they came out. Then it was another bit of a wait for the 2007 WDW packages as well (for tickets, DP etc.). It drove me crazy!!!!! I totally feel your pain.

I remember going through this last year. We waited and waited for the 2007 prices. If I remember right I think it was July when they came out. Then it was another bit of a wait for the 2007 WDW packages as well (for tickets, DP etc.). It drove me crazy!!!!! I totally feel your pain.

I couldn't stand waiting until the vacation prices came out. I went ahead and booked an 8 night stay starting on 12/29/07. I know the parks will be crazy packed, but I figure that will give us more time before the actual wedding without feeling so rushed.

i don't know if i can wait until summer, thats just too long!! i was lucky enough to actually get a date for Valentines Day.. and now i just want my contract!! (i'm actually EXCITED about getting a bill.. thats a change! haha) i'm wayy too impatient! :yay:

-ashleyprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter