2008 participating in the propagation of enlightenment should not be perpetuated 2010

Looks like theres just a small handful of us left,,reck'n it's my turn again,,so here goes,,

IGNORE
Well Frank, If you can't handle the pressure, I guess I can pop in and ignore it....Hope everyone is good.. I'll be back soon...

Hi Mike, you're taking this ignoring thing a bit too far. ;) Welcome back. :flower3:

IGNORE

He is in Vacation Bible School....I am ignoring on my own....lol

Wow, you actually got to send him there without being there yourself??!!!

Every VBC I tried to send my boys on, there was a parent sign up sheet, right next to the kids sign up sheet. Every parent had to volunteer to do "something" and since I had two, that was double duty!!

I gave up.

Wow, you actually got to send him there without being there yourself??!!!

Every VBC I tried to send my boys on, there was a parent sign up sheet, right next to the kids sign up sheet. Every parent had to volunteer to do "something" and since I had two, that was double duty!!

I gave up.

I sent Chris!:rotfl2:

I IGNORE with a little help from my fiends,
With a little help,
With a little help,
With a little help from my fiends.:rolleyes1

Ignored again....Twice in a week...Don't want to spoil ya'll :lmao:

Yet again I ,,,,,,what was I doing again.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter