2007 Pricing

karenperez

Future Disney Bride !!
Has anyone heard if the pricing/info has come out for 2007 DFTW's and resorts?

I'm so anxious to know ;) I'm wondering what changes they are going to make to the intimate package.

I've booked my wedding through Virgin Holidays for the 1st or 2nd May 07, the cost for this is £2219. This years price is £1715 so I too am hoping their are a few new extra's to justify this massive increase :confused3

We are having our planning session in 14 days. We, originally, thought having our vow renewal on the May 31, 2007 would work out for our families, but had to change to the 27th so it would work out for everyone. When we called we were told that since our wedding was going to be during the Memorial Day weekend, that our minimum would be $20K instead of $15K. I find myself wondering how much do I really love everyone that's invited ;) I'm just hoping that will count as our increase :rolleyes1

My AAA representative said the prices generally come out June-July. I want to make sure I go in and plan as soon as the prices are available.

disneybride2007 said:
We are having our planning session in 14 days. We, originally, thought having our vow renewal on the May 31, 2007 would work out for our families, but had to change to the 27th so it would work out for everyone. When we called we were told that since our wedding was going to be during the Memorial Day weekend, that our minimum would be $20K instead of $15K. I find myself wondering how much do I really love everyone that's invited ;) I'm just hoping that will count as our increase :rolleyes1

Wow - I just got off the phone with my sales manager and I didn't know that. I have it booked for Sunday May 27th too! How exciting - we will be on the same day. Keep me posted with your planning.

I got my prices for the 2007 of May for resorts. I think they are very good and resonable especially for me because of the holiday season my date is on. If you want to know the prices just message me.

JDR2b777 said:
I got my prices for the 2007 of May for resorts. I think they are very good and resonable especially for me because of the holiday season my date is on. If you want to know the prices just message me.

Wow!!! That's so cool!! We were there Saturday (we got there just as another wedding was finishing and saw the bride/groom get into Cinderella's Coach and leave) and our SM told us that there were 2 other weddings on the 27th but they were at different times and in a different location (WP;Citricos; Lower UK Illuminations Dessert Party). He gave us a sample menu from Citricos and said we could play around with it a bit. We, still, don't have resort pricing, yet. We just visited the WP and Citrico's only, though. It only took about an hour. So, now we have to choose an officiant and wait for the contract.

Please pm me with the 2007 prices, when you get a chance.

DisneyBride2007 - have you spoken to your planner? I was informed by mine, when we were waiting for the lottery, that "Disney World" higher ups went into the system after this weekend and wiped the ability to plan the dessert party for Memorial day weekend 2007. Our planner said it might change in the future but there are no guarantees :confused3 . Thats why we decided to stay with our day the week before so that we can have the ability too.

I just received an email from my EM saying that the costs and details for 2007 Intimate packages still have not been released!!

I've been shopping around for outside photography in the last week, but I'd like to know if anything has changed for 2007 before I book!

Oh when oh when???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter