2007 Prices (Again!) UK Brides Question

dee slack said:
I did wonder if we 'booked' the date for the vow renewal this far in advance with Virgin, that Disney would be more likely to honour the date for them, or more likely to 'bump' the date (more so than if we booked direct (hope that makes sense!!). I would hate to book my hols with Virgin and 'reserve' the date for the vow renewal only to find at the 12 / 8 month mark that our vow renewal can't take place, as that's why we are planning on using Virgin (complete wedding / hols package). Sorry this is so long by the way.

I was told by Virgin that if i book my Wedding with them 18 months out they still coulnd nt guarntee anything untill th 12 month mark as Disney will not confirm anything before then.

dee slack said:
As an aside, it doesn't mention the officient's fee - so I guess that's extra (just like booking direct with Disney), wonder at what stage Virgin tell you this???

Dee :bride:

I believe that it is actually in the T&C's, atleast it used to be :confused3

dee slack said:
their price is £2219 for the Intimate package at the WP BUT, the reason the price has increased so much, is that the package now includes 5 day Premium Disney tickets.

Dee :bride:

She didn't tell me this! I was told I had to book our Disney tickets with them before Disney would accept us for marriage ??? :confused3 I’m not very happy again with Virgin due to them not giving me full information, I found out today from them that I had to be staying on my 5 night stay in Disney on my actual wedding day. I was originally told as long as I would be staying their for 5 nights it didn’t matter when the wedding day was to when I would check in. The last thing I wanted to do was keep moving hotels but now it looks like I’ve got to change my wedding day and extend my stay in Disney to 7 nights to avoid this, so I’m not very pleased.

oh, Bekki that sounds like stress you could do without.:headache: That's not very professional of them at all to say they are a wedding dedicated department.
Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter