2007 Intimate Package Pricing

kenneyjo

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I just spoke with my coordinator (Amy Riendo) today and she mentioned that we should be getting our contract shortly since the 2007 package price is now out. She says that the package elements remain the same as the 2006 package however the new price is $2650.

Just thought everyone would like to know!

Karen
:wave2:

Finally... but somehow a little anti-climatic!! It's a little disappointing to learn that nothing has been added for the additional amount. But I am glad to know that I can finally feel that our wedding is official.

Do we receive our contracts in the mail? I'm going to send my EM an email to see when we should be expecting ours!! I can still find reasons to be impatient. :rotfl2:

She said that the contract would come via email; however, I wasn't given a firm timeline. She just said it would be coming shortly.
I know, it seems like a big increase if none of the package elements are changing. I guess the more popular Disney Weddings become, the more they can charge? It's a litte disappointing; however, in the grand scheme of things I guess it's not a huge difference to the budget :)

It is a little disappointing that they didn't add anything for the price increase but I am just glad they didn't take anything else away like last year.Last year they took out the officiant so techinically 2006 brides paid the same price + the officiant fees.

Has anyone received their 2007 contracts yet?

I just got around to emailing my EM, and was curious if any of you have heard from yours.

thanks!

is there somewhere you can get a price list for intimate weddings at the pavillion

We finally received our contract yesterday. Our wedding is in January and my EM told me that they are doing it in chronological order. Soooooo EXCITED!

It'll be there soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter