2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
chipscinderelly said:
This weekend is pack pack pack and print print print. We're packing the suitcases (cruise first then post cruise) as well as the boxes that need to be shipped. We're still trying to decide if we are shipping the bags or putting them in a suitcase (that would be bag #4 then) as they currently weigh 30 pounds without anything in them. I think we are in great shape now that the bags arrived.

I purposefully left this weekend free (Matt may work on Saturday am) so that we could get all this done. I do have some clothing already out along with other various items for the cruise. Now I do need to find our over the door shoe hanger ;)
Good Luck with your packing...And shipping!

4Gus-Gus&Figaro said:
And I'm in FITS about being on vacation when they're in the World Series!!!
1.gif
I mean - who knew? No one could have even dreamed in December that they would have a shot at the Fall Classic this year. I've already warned my Dad that he's on VCR duty for the entire Series. I feel like a bad fan right now... <sigh>
8.gif

Grumble Grumble Growl
19.gif

Which was one of the original reasons we didn't book this cruise......it was sandwiched between two home OSU Buckeye games.

Of course, turns out cruise week will also be tech week for Nick, so it's all good. :)

curtdennis said:
Only in an attempt to inflate the overall postcount I just wanna blow our own horns a little.
Karen busted 400 today, I busted 600 and most importantly
THE TIGERS WON GAME 2!!
Congrats to the Tigers, and to both you and Karen on your posts! :cheer2:

WOW! Can't believe it's 2:38 am and there are others up with me.

Not "THE Others" :lmao: :lmao:

rsschneck said:
Seems like all I am doing is reading lately!:surfweb:

This is going to be a busy week before we leave. Taekwondo almost every night because we have Graduation the week after we return so DD needs to get her form and board breaks down.

DH is busy at work and will be until we leave.

Neighbor came over with a TA planning challenge. A 5-6 week trip to China, Australia and New Zealand. They want to leave in 6 months. Lots of research for me so I guess I will be working.;)

DD and I went to Dinner's Ready today. She was a great helper and really liked measuring and putting our dinners together.

Night everyone! We will see wo hits the milestone tomorrow.

Curt my off the wall guess is " I don't know" :goodvibes
Good luck with the TA project and to Keile on her Taekwondo!!!....I want to try one of those Dinner places, and never get around to...oh well someday!

ohiominnie said:

Of course, not according to the DIS. It's only 2:18, DIS time. :rolleyes:

ohiominnie said:
Of course, not according to the DIS. It's only 2:18, DIS time. :rolleyes:

Or 2:20 as it turned out. Of course, that last post took me an extra 2 minutes b/c the cat keeps walking across my keyboard causing me to have to edit everything!

4Gus-Gus&Figaro said:
And I'm in FITS about being on vacation when they're in the World Series!!!
1.gif
I mean - who knew? No one could have even dreamed in December that they would have a shot at the Fall Classic this year. I've already warned my Dad that he's on VCR duty for the entire Series. I feel like a bad fan right now... <sigh>
8.gif

Grumble Grumble Growl
19.gif
Dont feel like a bad fan...They have TV's and I know you will be glued to them during game time!!! Go Tigers!

RRBB said:
I've had our suitcases on the guestroom bed for a month or so already, putting stuff up there/in them as I come across it. But now I'm in a state of panic because we leave in 2 days and I don't think everything is going to fit. It just seems we'll need more clothes for this cruise than our normal trips to WDW, plus all the other stuff to bring. I'm seriously thinking about going out and buying at least one bigger suitcase tomorrow. (All of ours are 22" rollaboards or smaller, for when we used to only take carry-ons.)i
I have a roller that is big enough to fit both DD's in...we usually take that a few others...we never travel very light!

Time for the weekly announcement that the new Mouse Matters is up....

tinkerbelle77 said:
I have a roller that is big enough to fit both DD's in...we usually take that a few others...we never travel very light!

Well, I guess that's ONE way to save on the family's airfare!!! :lmao:

ohiominnie said:

Its only 145 here, and I cant sleep, so your in for some company for a little while longer!

ohiominnie said:
Or 2:20 as it turned out. Of course, that last post took me an extra 2 minutes b/c the cat keeps walking across my keyboard causing me to have to edit everything!
Those darn cats! :rotfl2: :lmao:

I finally caught up after falling behind yesterday. But what do you expect when there are over 500 posts in one day to read. So now it's almost 2am and I have a busy day tomorrow, starting with a music class with Ian. Then it's off to find some larger suitcases and major packing. Looks like I won't be cooking anymore before we leave because BIL is in town so we're going out to dinner with him, and whoever cooks the night before leaving town.

Oh, a quick update on our construction. The garage was painted today, but all the stuff that was in it was left outside. :confused3 (David and I were at the musicals so had no clue this would happen until we got home.) Tomorrow (since I haven't slept yet ;)) the furniture in the den and dining room is being moved out to the garage. Monday the process of replacing the hardwoods downstairs begins - not really comfortable with this being done while we're gone but I have a few people planning to check up here periodically for us. Oh, and I think I've finally picked out colors for the new rooms upstairs.

tinkerbelle77 said:
Those darn cats! :rotfl2: :lmao:

I'll tell you, this is the clumsiest cat known to man. He is not in the least bit graceful! He has fallen off the fridge before (NOT landing feet first) when he was asleep and rolled.

DUH!

RRBB said:
I finally caught up after falling behind yesterday. But what do you expect when there are over 500 posts in one day to read. So now it's almost 2am and I have a busy day tomorrow, starting with a music class with Ian. Then it's off to find some larger suitcases and major packing. Looks like I won't be cooking anymore before we leave because BIL is in town so we're going out to dinner with him, and whoever cooks the night before leaving town.

Oh, a quick update on our construction. The garage was painted today, but all the stuff that was in it was left outside. :confused3 (David and I were at the musicals so had no clue this would happen until we got home.) Tomorrow (since I haven't slept yet ;)) the furniture in the den and dining room is being moved out to the garage. Monday the process of replacing the hardwoods downstairs begins - not really comfortable with this being done while we're gone but I have a few people planning to check up here periodically for us. Oh, and I think I've finally picked out colors for the new rooms upstairs.
Good luck with your construction!!!

RRBB said:
Oh, a quick update on our construction.

Wow. This is like MAJOR overhaul!!
Will there be some "before and after" pictures???
AFTER the cruise, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter