2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana Lyn

DIS Veteran
alikat99 said:
OMG - I never knew that they could do that kind of research on a little tick!! And, no thank you, I would NOT want a tick mailed to my house. :scared1:

Just a little incentive for you guys to stay on my good side! :rolleyes1

It's amazing all the info out there on ticks. This was a deer tick, that much I'm sure of. The concern for me is we have a lot of deer in this neighborhood and that's where the ticks that transmit lyme disease get it from. Fortunatlely it's takes 36 hours for a tick to transmit the bacteria. This guy wasn't in her for more than a few hours. That's your tick lesson for the night folks. :teacher: Don't forget to check out your loved ones before they climb into bed tonight! :crazy:

Doing an exchange of circle journals is one thing Diana but please don't send your tick. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Diana Lyn said:
Wow--we are pretty close! It was really quiet here today. We had a busy day here and tomorrow will be another one.

:cheer2: Great news, Julia is totally fine today and her little friend will be mailed off in the morning. :scared: It's amazing the technology that exists. You mail a dead bug off to a lab and they send you a report about it--what type of tick it is, what stage of it's life it was in before Bruce went and murdered it, how much blood it sucked out of my poor baby daughter. They'll even be able to tell me how long it was on her. :confused3 I know it's wasn't more than 4 hours because I changed her diaper after her nap and it wasn't there then.

If I wasn't looking so forward to receiving the ticks life story, someone here just might have gotten an anonymous critter mailed off to you. I have alot of your addresses!! :lmao:

Oh boy everything you wnated to know :crazy2:
Yuck.
I'd be like "Doc just let me know if my baby need to take some meds because of that yucky thing!"

I took a clas at the local Scrapbook store today and cleaned house. Nothing at all exciting abot cleaning house but the class was fun. I did like 9 disney pages, 6x6 size.

Congrats to Stacy on post #8000!

WDWLVR said:
Did anyone notice we are getting very close to a milestone! :banana:
I noticed it also!!! 8,000 here we come...at this rate we will be at 10,000 before we know it!! LOL! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1:

Yea for me! I just realized what number it was. I've been going back and forth between the boards an IM with Curt & Karen!

Congratulations Stacy on the 8,000th post! I can't believe how fast the posts are adding up!

Annmarie

Stitch#1 said:
Oh boy everything you wnated to know :crazy2:
Yuck.
I'd be like "Doc just let me know if my baby need to take some meds because of that yucky thing!"

I took a clas at the local Scrapbook store today and cleaned house. Nothing at all exciting abot cleaning house but the class was fun. I did like 9 disney pages, 6x6 size.
Ooohh Stacy, that sounds like fun!! I'm going to head to my LSS tomorrow, because they are having a big Quickutz sale in honor of National Scrapbook day. They are having specials all week, and tomorrow is QK day, so I'll have to see what they have. On Wednesday, they'll be having all Bazzill cardstock on sale for only 30 cents each, which I need to stock up on. A girl can't have too much cardstock, that's for sure!!

alikat99 said:
Ooohh Stacy, that sounds like fun!! I'm going to head to my LSS tomorrow, because they are having a big Quickutz sale in honor of National Scrapbook day. They are having specials all week, and tomorrow is QK day, so I'll have to see what they have. On Wednesday, they'll be having all Bazzill cardstock on sale for only 30 cents each, which I need to stock up on. A girl can't have too much cardstock, that's for sure!!

I signed up for the second class. The pages are really cute. I'l have to scan a couple and post them

tinkerbelle77 said:
I noticed it also!!! 8,000 here we come...at this rate we will be at 10,000 before we know it!! LOL! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1:
Have we converted you into a talking-machine, Tina??? This group is certainly addicting!!!

Stitch#1 said:
I signed up for the second class. The pages are really cute. I'l have to scan a couple and post them
Most definitely!!! I would LOVE to see them!!!

Well, it's off to bed for me!!! I need to get up early to continue the cleaning/organizing to get ready for Madison's party on Saturday. And, to top it off, Emily's out of school on Friday, so the day that I would probably do all my errands to pick up party supplies needs to be a day earlier than I thought.

:cloud9: :cloud9: Oh well, sweet DISNEY dreams everyone!!! :cloud9: :cloud9:

alikat99 said:
Have we converted you into a talking-machine, Tina??? This group is certainly addicting!!!
I'm still lurking a little, but I'm coming out more and more, so you all better watch out! You may have a maniac on your hands and you don't even know it yet!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Diana Lyn said:
:cheer2: Great news, Julia is totally fine today and her little friend will be mailed off in the morning. :scared: It's amazing the technology that exists. You mail a dead bug off to a lab and they send you a report about it--what type of tick it is, what stage of it's life it was in before Bruce went and murdered it, how much blood it sucked out of my poor baby daughter. They'll even be able to tell me how long it was on her. :confused3 I know it's wasn't more than 4 hours because I changed her diaper after her nap and it wasn't there then.

If I wasn't looking so forward to receiving the ticks life story, someone here just might have gotten an anonymous critter mailed off to you. I have alot of your addresses!! :lmao:

Glad to hear all they can provide. Isn't that amazing from one little dead bug. Just how did Bruce get it off of Julia? I've heard tweezers are the best option.

I'll pass on the envelope too. :scared:

:cheer2: :cheer2: Congratulations, Stacy!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

:banana: :banana: 8000 posts!!!! :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ~~ WOW ~~ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

tinkerbelle77 said:
I'm still lurking a little, but I'm coming out more and more, so you all better watch out! You may have a maniac on your hands and you don't even know it yet!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Hey, some of us resemble that remark! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Many of us were very quiet at the beginning of the SSMC05 thread. ::yes:: ;)

Look how far we've come. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

cgcw said:
Hey, some of us resemble that remark! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Many of us were very quiet at the beginning of the SSMC05 thread. ::yes:: ;)

Look how far we've come. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Here, here, I second that! :thumbsup2
You do resemble that remark! :lmao: Oh wait so do I :rotfl2:

Stitch#1 said:
Here, here, I second that! :thumbsup2
You do resemble that remark! :lmao: Oh wait so do I :rotfl2:

I'm afraid to tally just how many of us fall into this same category. :teeth:

Stacy, you're not all that far from post #1000 for you! Keep posting, my friend. :chat: :chat: :chat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter