20040605 Let's Party! A NEW JERSEY DIS Meet!!--INDEXED

It's not a cruise thread at all. It's really a bunch of people who live in NJ and use the DIS meeting up and getting together for an afternoon of fun, talk, and food. :)

Can you email me some more info please?

wdwwl@majesticnetworks.net

Thanks,

Fred

Originally posted by PinClubs
I know that this is a Disney Cruise thread but Disney pin collecting has been mentioned a few times so...

One of the most popular Disney pin trading clubs outside of the theme parks is located in New Jersey. The club was established in January 2002 and continues to thrive today.

Just a few weeks ago the CJDPT (Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders) had their third 24 hour pin event held at the Hampton Inn in Somerset NJ. Over 100 pin traders and collectors signed up and participated in the event.

I thought it might be a good idea to cross advertise the Cruise and Pin Trading events in New Jersey since there are people who enjoy both.

For more information on the CJDPT visit the following:

http://www.pinclubs.com/cjdpt/

Regards,

Jeff (Buddy Bear) Langdon
Pin Clubs Founder

Ok so if I understand this correctly, you had already purchased to adult spots and were then given 1 adult and 1 child spot by LUVSTOGO. This leaves me accounting for one extra child then.

Can someone confirm this please so I can update the main post of the thread? I am going to use it for a headcount at the hall.

EVERYONE:

Those of you that paid through PayPal, please print and bring a copy of your receipt with you ok?

Those of you that paid by check, I have a list of names and check #s to compare to. Please make sure you have the check # you used to pay for the meet. This is about the only way I can do accounting and make sure that I don't get stuck paying for additional heads if they show up.

Fred

Originally posted by tiggerwannabe
My daughter cannot come to the meet Saturday because
she's staying at a beach house with her Girl Scout troop....

but-

since you gave me an adult and child spot, my Mom,
sister AND niece are coming with me. They are all very happy to
be going this Saturday, thank you again!!!

:wave2:

you had already purchased to adult spots and were then given 1 adult and 1 child spot by LUVSTOGO. This leaves me accounting for one extra child then.

luvtogo or the recipient will have to account for the "extra child"

c.

List as of right now. Please let me know if something doesn't look right. I will try to check my pobox tonight. (BethE, did you send it there? Please confirm via PM)

Taking care of lots of last minute details. Really excited for Saturday. I hope you all enjoy everything we have been working for. :) ::yes::

List of CONFIRMED people as of 06-1-2004 01:40 PM

Totals:
Total Adults Paid: 34
Total Children Paid: 7

If you don't see your name on this list please PM me and let me know!

Names in parentheses are confirmed head counts.

People with dollar signs $$ next to thier name are paid in full.

CONFIRMED:

Majestic (3 Adults, 1 Child) $$
Verandah Man (3 Adults) $$
TeresaNJ (2 Adults) $$
buzzlady (1 Adult) $$
Disneymaddness (1 Adult) $$
IASW Rider and FrankNJ (2 Adults) $$
Krissalee (2 Adults) $$
QJ411 & NJEMT (2 Adults) $$
CreditMan (2 Adults, 2 Children) $$
Tinkerbelle739 (2 Adults) $$
msdznyduck (2 Adults) $$
Ducklite (1 Adult) $$
Jdubbs and Tanya (2 Adults, 1 Child) $$
stc1223 (1 Adult) $$
Tiggerwannabe (2 Adults) $$
Gayle17 (2 Adult, 1 Child) $$
AKQJ10 (2 Adults) $$
MOMTOMOOTOO (1 Adult) $$

Luvtogo had to cancel last minute but has donated her entries to the meet to others who could use them.
Luvtogo (1 Adult, 2 Children) $$
1 Adult and 1 child given to Tiggerwannabe. One child still available.

mail.jpg

Beth E. (NJ) (At least 1 Adult possibly 2)

Hi Fred,

Tried to PM you but mailbox is full. The 1 leftover child ticket is going to STC1223, and Tiggerwanabee is taking the other 2. I thought I PMed you with this info, sorry if you didn't get it. If you have any questions PM me and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Maryann

The mailbox is still full. I tried to send a PM -- but it wouldn't go through.

The check has been mailed and I hope it reached you today. I will try to PM you again later.

I just sent a few messages and had another person send a message there and it went through fine. Can you try to re-send to that address please?

Outside of that, I have to clean out my PM box then you can send me a PM. :)

Originally posted by PinClubs
Fred:

I tried to send you an email to wdwwl@majesticnetworks.net

but I received a System Administrators - The following recipient(s) could not be reached error

Let me know if you have another email address.

Jeff

Beth,

I will try to check the PO box tonight to see if it came. I also have to check to make sure it is still ok to add one more person. Were you still planning to attend solo or were you bringing a guest?

Fred

Originally posted by Beth E. (NJ)
The mailbox is still full. I tried to send a PM -- but it wouldn't go through.

The check has been mailed and I hope it reached you today. I will try to PM you again later.

Majestic: If you read this, I may have to bring our two kids. 4yrold DS and 6yrold DD. Would this be possible? Babysitter was just diagnosed with MONO!!!!!!

Fred,

Maybe you can check with Gayle17, she sent me an e-mail the other day and said she wasn't sure if she will be able to make the DISmeet on Saturday. Just thought I'd share this with you.

Thanks for cleaning out the PM box! :D They can fill up so quickly can't they? I sent you a PM.

It's going to be just me. My dh has decided to have a nice daddy/daughter day.

I think Fred may have to take a Disney vacation AFTER the DisMeet!!!

Thanks Fred for putting this together! I am exhausted just reading this thread!

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Fred, I never got confirmation that your rcvd my check for my 2 girls. I think it was mailed last saturday. Just checking.

We did not do ours either!! Thanks for the reminder.

Just want everyone to know that my kids have a soccer tournament and DH is taking an entrance exam in the morning. We may be a bit late, but we WILL be there!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Morning all! Can you believe the day is finally coming? Tomorrow we will all be relaxing and enjoying the company of good friends.

Momtomoo, I got your check. :)

Beth, I got yours too. :)

For those that have NOT done the homework, I WILL make you the subject of my humor at the meet! Don't bring my wrath down upon you. ::yes:: I want to do audience participation things so I need you all to help.

If you have some things you want to talk about feel free to do so. Also, if you want to some type of show and tell deal, bring what you got and speak up!

Really looking forward to meeting all of you. I hope that this will be a great start to something we can do more often.

Fred

Fred,

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be there, but likely not until between 1:00-2:00, and I'll only be able to stick around for an hour or so.

And sorry, I didn't do the "homework", just too much going on right now...

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter