2004 Universal Package Deal

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
Just checked Mousesavers.com and this new package deal was listed for the first part of 2004. Unfortunately, we are going in July and already bought the bonus tickets, but I hope this helps someone else:

2004 Stay 4 Nights and Play for FREE Package

Priced from $114 per adult, per night, this package includes:
4 nights hotel accommodations at one of the three on-site Loew's resorts: Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel or Portofino Bay Hotel
2 FREE Stay and Play tickets per booking, valid for 7 consecutive days of admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks
Universal Express ride access at your favorite rides and attractions
CityWalk Party Pass* - admission to Universal CityWalk entertainment venues for 7 consecutive days from the first day of use
1-Day admission to Wet 'n Wild - Orlando OR 1 dining experience at select Universal Orlando restaurants**
Plus, MouseSavers.com readers get a special $200 Vacation Savings Coupon Book at check-in by using the promotion code below.
Book this special offer by 1/2/04 for travel 1/2/04-6/19/04. Rates are per adult, per night, double adult occupancy based on a 4-night stay during value season 1/4/04-2/11/04 at the Royal Pacific Resort standard room. Tax included. Higher rates apply at the other hotels. Subject to availability, room type, hotel, and travel dates selected. Free night offer valid for stays through 12/23/03. Rates subject to increase during holiday dates. Blackout dates and restrictions apply. Parking fee for onsite overnight guests is charged per night. Other travel restrictions may apply. *Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues may require age 21 or older for admission. Proof of ID required. ** Includes meal, non-alcoholic beverage, and tax.

You can get more details and reserve the Stay 4 Nights and Play for FREE Package online, or by phone at (877) 327-1517. Remember to use promotion code usavers to get your free $200 Vacation Savings Coupon Book.

Yeah, I saw that on Orlando Trip Planner.com also - I think it started Monday (that you could book),- the problem is the rates for the rooms are rack rates (or more) and at least for me (assuming that I can eventually get a discounted rate for the room ) it was still paying more than if I purchase separately - because the passes are only about $100.00 each . The numbers just didn't add up right when I checked on it. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter