2004 prices?

NickyRe

Coast Guard Family
Does anyone know how much the intimate deluxe wedding package is for 2004 if we wanted to stay at the Grand Floridian?

Thanks!

The delux intimate wedding package add on is $2300. this does not include nights stay or park passes. i found it cheaper to book a vacation package seperate then just choose the add on wedding package

I hadn't thought about doing an add-on, I'll have to price it out and see. I've just been confused with the intimate package prices, as some list you can choose to stay at the GF and others don't so was wondering if you have to pay more to stay there, anyone know?

Hi! You're right - of course it costs more to stay at the GF than to stay at some of the other hotels, like the WL. The best way to find out pricing for a particular hotel that you are interested in is to call the FTW office directly. They will be able to give you package options. The price will vary, depending on what kind of view and room you want, even at the GF, so it is best to call them for the information.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter