2003 ent. book expires 11/01/03

I am in HRH until NOv. 3rd....I have 2003 ent. card but didn't know if I needed to purchase 2004 ent. book to get discount. was worried, so bought one today.

btw, Loews hotels are not listed for any type of discount....

so saddened by this.....

anyone know why loews is not participating?

The official word is that its not been decided yet whats happening with entertainment rates yet u will find a few posts on this subject:jester:

I got the Entertainment Rate at RPR ($110 a night) for December 6-9th this year, which is after the "old" (2003) book offically expires -- doesn't this suggest that they are booking Entertainment Rates using the "new" (2004) cards? Or maybe they're just booking them through the end of 2003, even though you need to use a new card. I am a little afraid I am going to love Universal and want to go back in the summer but without an entertainment rate, I tend to doubt I'll be able to afford it. But we'll see.

The Loews hotels are listed in my new 2004 book.

I am checking in on 11/01/03 for two nights using the entertainment rate. My 2003 card expires on 11/01/03 & I also was not sure if they would give me the rate on 11/02/03 after my card expires. Have they been checking for the cards lately? I bought the 2004 entertainment book just in case but I think as long as it is valid when you check in you should be fine, Right???

Not only are the hotels listed in the 2004 book, but there is a $10 rebate coupon if you stay there! Don't miss out on this one.

Do i need orlando's entertainment book for hotel discounts at universal or can i get the New Jersey one?

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter