• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

200 VGF points at 15 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 500 points for rent at $12 a point, some at ssr vwl akv

Glenn

Hello there,
We are party of 4, looking studio at the AKV with SV from 19th to the 27th and willing to move around if not available all dates at one place.

5 days at the AKV then any other villa is ok.

Thanks,
Marcelo

Interested in the dates of July 7th - July 11th
We need accomodation for 5 so in order of preferece:
1. Beach Club Villas - 2BR
2. Boardwalk Villas - 2BR
3. Animal Kingdom Lodge - 1 BR (standard - that sleeps 5)
4. Bay Lake Tower - 1 BR (standard - that sleeps 5)

Any of these that have availability - and what would then be the total price ? (Paypal payment)

Can you get last minute rooms at the Boardwalk or Beach club? We are looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom fro any two consecutive nights from Dec. 26th thru Dec. 31st.

Thanks

Hi Glen,

I emailed you a few days ago. Havent heard back yet.

Do you still have points?

sent you another email today.

Do you still have the points?

I am interested in Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Prefer AKV Savanna View, this is 60 points.

My second choice is BWV Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Studio room, standard view is fine. that would be 49 points.

we are two travelers.

Please let me know if anything is available.

thanks

Deelovesdis

I am looking for a studio at any of the resorts below, May 31-June 6 (checking out 7th).

SSR
OKW
BLT (standard view)

I have rented twice before (and previous owner) with great results. Thanks for checking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter