200 OKW pts at 13.00 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio Oct 17, 2017 - Oct 24, 2017 if points are still available.
Hi The dates look good up to 10/20/2017 but we have to wait one more week to see if their opening up to 10/24/2017 at old key west. Which should be good being a year out Thanks Ken:disrocks::disrocks:

:disrocks:
Any one night in a studio at BWI or BC from 3/4/17-3/7/17 or on 3/10/17?
Hi No one nights for then dates. But their is the pvb for the 3/6 or 3/7 standard view or the 3/7 for lake view. and the DGF on 3/7 lake view.And last BLT on 3/5 Standard view Thank Ken

Good Morning.
I am looking to add on a night to an upcoming stay. Can you please check availability for 12/15? A studio in any resort will work but I am staying at Wilderness Lodge if one is available there, that would even be better. Thank you!

:cool1::cool1:
Good Morning.
I am looking to add on a night to an upcoming stay. Can you please check availability for 12/15? A studio in any resort will work but I am staying at Wilderness Lodge if one is available there, that would even be better. Thank you!
Hi Good news We can do old key west studio near the hospitality house for 10 points or Boardwalk villas a one bedroom standard view for 22 points Thanks ken

:cool1::cool1:
Hi Good news We can do old key west studio near the hospitality house for 10 points or Boardwalk villas a one bedroom standard view for 22 points Thanks ken

Hi Ken.
How can I contact you to do this? I'd like to do Old Key West. I just saw your response as I never got notification from Disboards. my e-mail is Rarebit1974@gmail.com

:banana:
Hi Roller99

:jumping2:AKV Kidani Village Savanna is Available at 53 points :cool1:

This is only resort available straight through.

Thanks,

Ken

Thank you for checking. I thought our dates were set, but now they might change. I will check back with you when I know.

Looking for a studio Tuesday November 29th checkout December 2nd. would like BWV or OKW. thanks in advance

Hi All,

I have 200 OKW pts at 13.00
We have been renting for over 5 years
I can split rentals in resorts if needed
We will set up magical express and Food plan also

Thanks
:cool1:

Ken
I'm looking for OKW or SSR 2 bedroom from May 3rd to 9th. I would need atleast 180 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter