• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$20 Funspot tickets today only

Jedimom

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this has been posted yet but thought I would throw it out there.....

Funspot is celebrating their 20th Anniversary today and is offering a special price on tickets. Can be purchased online or at the park today only. Single day tickets valid through June 2019 are $20. Very good deal.

My kids love the gokart tracks. I love the low crowds. Great half day park!!!

My kids love the gokart tracks. I love the low crowds. Great half day park!!!

I've never been there, but my niece and her husband are local and they go with their children to the Disney parks a lot. I was thinking of trying Fun Spot with them , they range in age from 2-11. Are there rides for the little ones?

I've never been there, but my niece and her husband are local and they go with their children to the Disney parks a lot. I was thinking of trying Fun Spot with them , they range in age from 2-11. Are there rides for the little ones?

Yes there are some rides for the little ones, but probably not so much for the 2 year old. My daughter was 9 when we visited and because she's so short she wasn't able to ride go-karts alone. We still found plenty of other rides for her. The website has a list of the rides with height requirements if that helps. There are two parks in the area -- one is in Orlando, not far from Universal Studios, and the other is in Kissimmee, near Old Town.

It looks like they have extended this deal until Noon today (Sunday) due to some technical issues with their website yesterday.

Yes there are some rides for the little ones, but probably not so much for the 2 year old. My daughter was 9 when we visited and because she's so short she wasn't able to ride go-karts alone. We still found plenty of other rides for her. The website has a list of the rides with height requirements if that helps. There are two parks in the area -- one is in Orlando, not far from Universal Studios, and the other is in Kissimmee, near Old Town.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter