20 days of ADR's!!

SlightlyGoofy

<font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on
I made all 20 days of my ADR's this morning. This is the first time I have ever made ressies so far in advance as I usually call from the resort a day or so ahead of time or even the day of. :cheer2:

I got the requested time on all but two and those were within ten minutes of the time I asked for. :thumbsup2

Must be my lucky day! :love:

Slightly Goofy

I did the same thing (20days) this morning. Going Sept 19 to Oct 9.
Only ADR I could not get at the time I wanted was Chef de France, wanted 6:30, got 5:10.
Bon Appetit :thumbsup2

Hey congratulations! 20 days YIKES, lucky you, but my goodness how did you even think of that many restaurants??? I had a tough time with 6 nights and I haven't even finished my breakfast choices yet! lol

As I booked the free dining Plan, I decided to go to all those restaurants that I forever wanted to try but could not afford.
PLus of coarse my favourites that I always go to.

LoriZH from Plymouth Massachusetts: I visit this town for nearly 40 years do I know you. (probably not I just visited relatives).

cdntourguide, you and I think alike and it appears that we vacation similarly also. Just one day seperates our trips. Maybe our paths will cross although not at Chefs de France. My hubby is a hearty eater and even if I gave him almost all of my meal it would not be enough for that meat and potatoes man. :confused3

My word, you said THOSE words that are seldom, if ever spoken on the boards. Not afford? :cool1: I have a feeling that you are like ourselves in that we might have the cash for some things but do not feel they are worth the bucks and that is why we do HAVE the bucks.

LVSWL and LoriZH, you are correct in that I am one lucky gal. We will be celebrating our 34th anniversary during this trip and this will beat our previous record of 16 days.

Believe it or not the hardest part was not finding places to eat but finding enough days to do all the things that we want to do. Might have a bit to do with the fact that we are slow though. :lmao:

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter