2 years on and I still can't get FP+ for 7DMT lol

kizzle

Mouseketeer
Back then it was newish so I can understand it was busy then, but now?! who creates these hypes! Haha even the BOG reservation I got 1 dinner out of 3 weeks for late 8pm lol

This is the disadvantage of staying off site

im gonna spin them barrels like no tommorrow

Must admit queuing up for this ride it went into night time and seemed really good ride for night time

Lots of people don't go every year, so it's still new. We love the ride, so we've booked it a few times during our trip, because it's not worth the wait, but it is a lot of fun!

We got Mine Train at 60 but were blocked from Thunder Mountain by 7am both of our MK days. You never know. So I am swapping a new ride for one that I have ridden since 1987. Go figure. I accepted early on we wouldn't get everything and my kids won't know the difference.

We got Mine Train at 60 but were blocked from Thunder Mountain by 7am both of our MK days. You never know. So I am swapping a new ride for one that I have ridden since 1987. Go figure. I accepted early on we wouldn't get everything and my kids won't know the difference.
BTMRR is being refurbed and is closed for a few months. :)

Just keep trying!! Someone might change their plans and one can open up. We were there in July and I couldn't get a FP for frozen, but I was able to get 3 two days before.

You probably already considered this but we never have a really long wait first thing in the morning. 30 mins max.

I went to Disney last weekend and could not get a fast pass for 7DMT either. Someone on this site made a recommendation to catch it immediately after the fireworks which worked amazingly well. We bolted over and the line was well inside (everyone is standing inside line is less than 30 minutes). Needless to say, we got on in 25 minutes!! I am not always an early rope drop riser...so I will be testing this method again.

I was doing a search for quickest route to 7DMT for rope drop because like you we've been there since it opened.
Have tried getting Fp's at 60 day mark, going during rope drop (we were late, there were EMH I didn't think about), and tried during MNSSHP, only short lines after 10 PM which is around when the best shows, parades, and Fireworks are.

Wish for those "special parties" they'd have a kiosk for fp's - they uncover them/open them after party starting and guests can get FP's for rides during the party.

Nothing available for at our 60 Day mark this time either. We are going on a party night, and its Veteren's Day. Yes I know they are shorter during parties but we are going on a 7 rated day, one of the other parties we attended for the first few hours of the party waits were still in the 40's.

How many are you trying to book for? Have you checked one person at a time for overlapping times? We did that back in April (needed 3) and it worked out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter