2 Trips, 2 Coasts and so much to plan for 2023

39 Days to Go!!!!

Guys!!! Life is WAAAAAY to busy for this!?!? The girls have had a ramp up in stuff for end of the school year. End of year parties, Morgan actually has had practices for the Memorial Day Parade, and the pre-season practices. (basiclally just getting the new folks to test it out) But still lots going on!!!

And then I have been working with my sisters to clean up my parents house to sell it and be able to apply for medicaid for my mother. It has been ALOT!!! My mom have more crafts than you can even imagine!!! It's ridiculous!!! Like imagine alot of craft items... and then triple it!!! We keep finding yarn in random places!!! We have a box of beads that literally weighs 50 pounds... Embrodery thread galore!

Oh and Andy has been to California TWICE since we got back from our trip. He is swamped with work. He is actually there right now.

Needless to say life has been crazy! I have done some planning. Not much though.

I did sit down and start to figure out Tinkerbell gifts. I was going to skip them this trip BUT I was getting sad that these trip are numbered. I KNOW!!!! I say this ALLL the time on the boards, but it's getting real!!!! Morgan was intrested in going to Costa Rica with the school spring break of her Junior Year! Which would just leave next Spring break for us to do something together. And I was getting mom sad about it. (long story short... she isn't going to go, it's too pricey and she really only wanted to go to go with her BFF)

Anyway, I have a plan for my birthday, at least I think I do....

i also think we have a loose plan for my birthday
4 Parks in 1 Day:
Goals: The girls and I talked about possibly trying to do 3 rides in each park, Getting a family photo in each park. We talked about a snack or drink at each park but we aren't sure if that would be TOO much. But it's worth a try... I def think we would take the mentality of going with the flow this day. Def understand that, that is a lofy goal and who only knows what the day will bring.

Animal Kingdom 8:30 - 10:30
(8:30 - 9:00 is early entry. So, we should be good for getting on a few rides first thing in the morning.)
I figured we start with AK as it is the farthest away from the other parks, and we will have the most time in the morning. So, we can use that extra time for the travel to and from that park. AND I want to hit up Nomad Lounge and Sanaa for lunch!

3 Rides: I figure we can go ride Everest and the Safari first thing in the morning fairly easily. And then for a 3rd ride... maybe Dinosaur? It seems to keep a fairly short wait in the mornings. Maybe if it's quiet we could get on a pandora ride? but not banking on that.... (i am hoping to do all rides here without LL, I want / think we need the LL for HS)
Food / Snack: Then rope drop Nomad Lounge! They open at 10:30. So, if we can get in at 10:30, we would have a nice hour to relax before heading out of the park.
Family Photo: Tree of Life photo on the way out or in.

Then head to Animal Kingdom Lodge for lunch at Sanaa. 11:30 - 12:00

Sanaa 12:00 - 1:30
Lunch reservations are at noon. That will let us have a nice relaxing lunch, we won't feel rushed. (hopefully) And time to then get to our next park at 2:00, when we can park hop.

Thinking after lunch head to Hollywood Studios. 1:30 - 2:00

Hollywood Studios: 2:00 - 4:00
3 Rides: I am thinking we can book LL starting in the morning and ideally get Slinky Dog Dash, Toy Story Mania and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway... I would settle for Tower of Terror also but thinking this keeps us in just one part of the park. We could do Aliens or Star Tours if we needed a ride with no LL, or a LL that fits the time frame.

Side Note: My strategy for LL booking this day:
7:00 AM - Book Slinky Dog (assuming I can get a time that fits in right)
7:00 AM - Book Tron and Guardians as Fancy Rides
11:00 AM - Book MMRR (hopefully)
1:00 AM - Toy Story Mania
3:00 PM (or whenever we can): Something for EPCOT (Soarin')
5:00 PM: Something for MK

I know LL booking will be the biggest pain in the butt for me this day.... I just know it... but if we want 3 rides in each park we will def need to maximize LL!

Food / Snack: Baseline Tap House? Not sure we would have time to actually sit, but I think it would be good to have another short rest before heading out of the park. If not, maybe Num Num Cookies. I am trying to think of other snacks for HS.... Oh! maybe a Wookie Cookie?
Family Photo: In front of the Chinese Theater?

After HS, we would head to EPCOT via boat or Skyliner. 4:00 - 5:00

EPCOT 5:00 - 7:00
3 Rides:
Guardians of Galaxy via Fancy Ride purchase
Spaceship Earth - hopefully we can do stand by
Soarin' - Maybe I can get a LL for this. If not, Figment is always a good stand by ride. And I don't hate Figment...

Food / Snack: Really anything... but maybe a grand marnie slush? Or Fish and Chips in England on our way to Guardians. OR some Margaritas and food in Mexico... Thinking we would get food before rides here as we make our way towards the rides....
Family Photo: Anywhere on the way really, but EPCOT ball shot on the way out?

Side Note: If you were coming into EPCOT from the World Showcase Entrance and needed to get to Guardians right away. What route would you take?!?! This is literally an arguement Andy and I have ALL the time... Go around the World Showcase or cut by England and around?

I am worried that 2 hours at EPCOT won't be enough, just with the amount walking to do in EPCOT. And it would be dinner time, so eating would take more time...

And then after EPCOT, we would head to the Monorail and head to Magic Kingdom to finish off the night! 7:00 - 8:00

Magic Kingdom 8:00 - 10:00
3 Rides:
Tron via Fancy Ride purchase
People Mover
Big Thunder Mountain - This 3rd one would be a LL and realistically whatever we could get... I would take just about anything in MK, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, just not Space Mountain since Andy won't ride that with us.

Food / Snack: Egg Rolls would be ideal, but I would even just take dessert from the Confectionary. Or a Dole Whip at the end of the night. Is the Confectionary open after the official close of the park?
Family Photo: In front of the Castle on Main Street somewhere

I am hoping Disney pushes out the time MK closes. Right now it's 10. Even if they bumped it to 11, that extra hour would help. But we will see.

It seems doable, to a point? What do you think? Am I being realistic on the timing? Obvisously it won't go EXACTLY as planned but is is a a good base plan? What would you change? Suggestions?!?!

39 Days to Go!!!!

Guys!!! Life is WAAAAAY to busy for this!?!? The girls have had a ramp up in stuff for end of the school year. End of year parties, Morgan actually has had practices for the Memorial Day Parade, and the pre-season practices. (basiclally just getting the new folks to test it out) But still lots going on!!!

And then I have been working with my sisters to clean up my parents house to sell it and be able to apply for medicaid for my mother. It has been ALOT!!! My mom have more crafts than you can even imagine!!! It's ridiculous!!! Like imagine alot of craft items... and then triple it!!! We keep finding yarn in random places!!! We have a box of beads that literally weighs 50 pounds... Embrodery thread galore!

Oh and Andy has been to California TWICE since we got back from our trip. He is swamped with work. He is actually there right now.

Needless to say life has been crazy! I have done some planning. Not much though.

I did sit down and start to figure out Tinkerbell gifts. I was going to skip them this trip BUT I was getting sad that these trip are numbered. I KNOW!!!! I say this ALLL the time on the boards, but it's getting real!!!! Morgan was intrested in going to Costa Rica with the school spring break of her Junior Year! Which would just leave next Spring break for us to do something together. And I was getting mom sad about it. (long story short... she isn't going to go, it's too pricey and she really only wanted to go to go with her BFF)

i also think we have a loose plan for my birthday 4 Parks in 1 Day:
Goals:
The girls and I talked about possibly trying to do 3 rides in each park, Getting a family photo in each park. We talked about a snack or drink at each park but we aren't sure if that would be TOO much. But it's worth a try... I def think we would take the mentality of going with the flow this day. Def understand that, that is a lofy goal and who only knows what the day will bring.

(8:30 - 9:00 is early entry. So, we should be good for getting on a few rides first thing in the morning.)
I figured we start with AK as it is the farthest away from the other parks, and we will have the most time in the morning. So, we can use that extra time for the travel to and from that park. AND I want to hit up Nomad Lounge and Sanaa for lunch!

3 Rides: I figure we can go ride Everest and the Safari first thing in the morning fairly easily. And then for a 3rd ride... maybe Dinosaur? It seems to keep a fairly short wait in the mornings. Maybe if it's quiet we could get on a pandora ride? but not banking on that.... (i am hoping to do all rides here without LL, I want / think we need the LL for HS)
Food / Snack: Then rope drop Nomad Lounge! They open at 10:30. So, if we can get in at 10:30, we would have a nice hour to relax before heading out of the park.

Lunch reservations are at noon. That will let us have a nice relaxing lunch, we won't feel rushed. (hopefully) And time to then get to our next park at 2:00, when we can park hop.

3 Rides: I am thinking we can book LL starting in the morning and ideally get Slinky Dog Dash, Toy Story Mania and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway... I would settle for Tower of Terror also but thinking this keeps us in just one part of the park. We could do Aliens or Star Tours if we needed a ride with no LL, or a LL that fits the time frame.

I know LL booking will be the biggest pain in the butt for me this day.... I just know it... but if we want 3 rides in each park we will def need to maximize LL!

Food / Snack: Baseline Tap House? Not sure we would have time to actually sit, but I think it would be good to have another short rest before heading out of the park. If not, maybe Num Num Cookies. I am trying to think of other snacks for HS.... Oh! maybe a Wookie Cookie?

3 Rides:
Soarin' - Maybe I can get a LL for this. If not, Figment is always a good stand by ride. And I don't hate Figment...

Food / Snack: Really anything... but maybe a grand marnie slush? Or Fish and Chips in England on our way to Guardians. OR some Margaritas and food in Mexico... Thinking we would get food before rides here as we make our way towards the rides....

Side Note: If you were coming into EPCOT from the World Showcase Entrance and needed to get to Guardians right away. What route would you take?!?! This is literally an arguement Andy and I have ALL the time... Go around the World Showcase or cut by England and around?

I am worried that 2 hours at EPCOT won't be enough, just with the amount walking to do in EPCOT. And it would be dinner time, so eating would take more time...

And then after EPCOT, we would head to the Monorail and head to Magic Kingdom to finish off the night! 7:00 - 8:00

3 Rides:
People Mover
Big Thunder Mountain - This 3rd one would be a LL and realistically whatever we could get... I would take just about anything in MK, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, just not Space Mountain since Andy won't ride that with us.

Food / Snack: Egg Rolls would be ideal, but I would even just take dessert from the Confectionary. Or a Dole Whip at the end of the night. Is the Confectionary open after the official close of the park?

I am hoping Disney pushes out the time MK closes. Right now it's 10. Even if they bumped it to 11, that extra hour would help. But we will see.

It seems doable, to a point? What do you think? Am I being realistic on the timing? Obvisously it won't go EXACTLY as planned but is is a a good base plan? What would you change? Suggestions?!?!
Wow, that sounds like an awesome day. I hope it comes together.

39 Days to Go!!!!

i also think we have a loose plan for my birthday 4 Parks in 1 Day:
Goals:
The girls and I talked about possibly trying to do 3 rides in each park, Getting a family photo in each park. We talked about a snack or drink at each park but we aren't sure if that would be TOO much. But it's worth a try... I def think we would take the mentality of going with the flow this day. Def understand that, that is a lofy goal and who only knows what the day will bring.

3 Rides:

3 Rides:
People Mover

I think it sounds like a fun plan! Taking little breaks to just regroup and relax sound good too.

I love the fun of trying to plan it all out, and at least the girls like to get in on that with you! I'm usually flying solo for everything until the trip itself, LOL!

When we did 4 parks in 1 day for Rob's birthday, we hadn't planned it in advance and didn't really give ourselves any "rules" or goals for each park; just figured let's wing it and see what happens. (SO unlike me!!!!) I hope however you end up spending the day it's full of the best memories!!!

HI Everyone!!!

It's
24 Days till our trip!!!

I finally got my act together and got Tinkerbell Gifts. I wasn't going to do them this time BUT.... I just know that one day it will just be me and Andy on trips and I will miss it. So, I did them again!

I don't have everything yet and a few items I still need to take photos, but here is a sneak peek at my Tinkerbell Gifts.

Untitled
Park Bags... I found the Minnie Bow one for Gwen first and inspired the items. Then I found the Neon one for Morgan but THEN i found the Loki one.. So, I kept the neon one in my cart and kept it for me.

Untitled
I got these cute sketch books on Etsy for the girls. I will probably try and get some pencils to put out with it as well. Just basic ones.

Untitled
I ordered these for Gwen's Birthday. Along with these Shirts.

Untitled
I hope Gwen likes hers. I went with this one as I could get lavendar for the shirt itself. I don't love that the birthday Squad images are bigger than the birthday Girls... But they were different vendors. But she will have her ears too. So, it think people will get the idea.

And I ordered these for our 4 parks in 1 day Day
Untitled

I also got PJs for the first day, like usual. Beach Towels for one of the Pool Days and baithing suits for the other pool day. So, I think I did pretty good this time!

Speaking of Gwen's Birthday! I need to figure out what else I want to do. I was looking at some of those previous CM that will come and decorate your doors. But they are $50! I get it, they have to make the stuff and come all the way out here. I just feel like I could do that myself?!? Do you think they just tape all the stuff on the door? I have to look again.

I also found some previous CM that do dessert deliveries. I have to look into that again. I feel like this is more something that I can't do and she would like.

I also wanted to put together some sort of gift for her to open that morning. We will do regular presents at home before we go but you always want SOMETHING to open on the day. Right? As alot of you know, Gwen has an unusual love of big footie plush at Disney. So, I was thinking of either trying to get one with out her knowing to leave out with some candy, maybe rice krispee treat or something. But I don't know what the options are right now. As she does have MOST of them already. She is on a new only options... Anybody know what the current Big Footie options are in the parks? Such a strange question!

Great Tinkerbelle gifts!

I love the shirts for Gwen's Birthday. I do think she needs something to open on her Birthday too. I wish I knew what Big Footie stuffed animals were selling right now.

Hi Everyone!!!

So, We are now
9 days away from our trip!!!

I started new social accounts. So, if you want to follow along with our trip, come find me!

Instagram @cind.ariella
Facebook Cind Ariella
Twitter @CindAriella
Threads @cind.ariella

I haven't posted anything yet, but want to do some pre-trip posts. I hope to get something posted today. I just need to figure out how to post on different accounts.

Hi Everyone!!!

So, We are now
9 days away from our trip!!!

I started new social accounts. So, if you want to follow along with our trip, come find me!

Instagram @cind.ariella
Facebook Cind Ariella
Twitter @CindAriella
Threads @cind.ariella

I haven't posted anything yet, but want to do some pre-trip posts. I hope to get something posted today. I just need to figure out how to post on different accounts.

I will be in Disney World at the same time-it’s getting close! 😀 Hope your family has a great trip and I can’t wait to read how 4 parks in 1 day goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter