2 Ticket Questions

megan926

DIS Veteran
I read the ticket sticky, but am still a bit confused.

We are checking into POP on 8/19 and checking out on 8/21.

On 8/21 we get into GF until 8/25. We are buying 6 day MYW tiks. I want them on my KTTW card...how does one go about doing this when doing a split stay? Once I check out of POP, won't my KTTW card be invalid? I never did a split stay and am so confused!

Also, I did not buy my MYW tiks yet. I was going to buy them when I got there. Do you think it would be better to buy the tiks now or wait to get there? I am planning on buying base tickets and upgrading to hoppers/water park option if needed.

I usually just buy the whole package, but booked the room only this time because we are staying with DH's aunt at the GF (same room) so I am confused.

Are tickets less expensive to buy online through Disney before? Or the same there?

Thanks so much!

1. The prices are the same whether you purchase in advance or at the Gate.

2. Your KTTW really has three parts:
A. Your room key - dies when you check out.
B. Charging and dining- valid until Midnight on the day you check out.
C. Tickets - remain valid until all used up or 14 days from date of first use, whichever is first.

3. So just keep using the Pop KTTW for your tickets; they may be able to transfer them at the Lobby Concierge at the GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter