2 questions

Helyna Huft

Earning My Ears
First Disney cruise on the Dream 4 night (March 2, 2020) and my sign up is tonight so I'm trying to make sure I have everything set for when the check in begins! I have 2 questions...
1. Are there multiple times for the various alcohol tastings? We are specifically interested in the tequila/maragirta one. So is that one only offered 1 time during the 4 night cruise? Anyone know what day that might be on?
2. We are traveling with friends and I have linked our reservations. If they are booking at the time it opens and I am doing my reservation same time (so we are both logged in) could I book their tequila tasting for them while they are logged on booking other things? Just want to make sure we both get it at the same time it's offered.

Margi and tequila tasting is on day two at 215PM. Some tastings have multiple days, but margaritas and tequila only show one available presentation. There are still slots available. I’m on the same sailing you are, but gold, so I am already in. Let me know if you want me to look anything else.

Thank you so much for checking! We have an excursion booked that day 😔. Are there multiple days and times for me mixology and/or the beer tasting? Those 2 would probably be the only others we would like to try.

Is Palo brunch only on the sea day? Thanks so much for checking on some of these! Helps me plan the order I want to try to reserve some stuff!

2. We are traveling with friends and I have linked our reservations. If they are booking at the time it opens and I am doing my reservation same time (so we are both logged in) could I book their tequila tasting for them while they are logged on booking other things? Just want to make sure we both get it at the same time it's offered.
I believe only one of you at at time can access the reservations for linked reservations. I could be wrong.

Thank you so much for checking! We have an excursion booked that day 😔. Are there multiple days and times for me mixology and/or the beer tasting? Those 2 would probably be the only others we would like to try.

Is Palo brunch only on the sea day? Thanks so much for checking on some of these! Helps me plan the order I want to try to reserve some stuff!
Palo brunch is sea day only. I have it booked already, so I can’t see if there are any times available.

yes on beer and mixology.

beer is offered on day 2 and 4 at 330PM
Mixology is offered day 2 at 4PM and day 3, but showing sold out. You still may be able to get mixology on day 3, but you’ll have to ask on board or keep checking in case someone cancels. I know they open up additional events while on board. Theres another cocktail event on the first afternoon as well.

I believe only one of you at at time can access the reservations for linked reservations. I could be wrong.
Yes, this is correct as I've found several times before with linked reservations.

Also, for the OP - it's rare these days for any beverage tastings to be available for even Silver and sometimes Gold, so as first-timers you should set realistic expectations of finding all of them fully booked and you'd just need to check onboard or keep looking in case someone cancels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter