2 QUESTIONS THAT I NEED HELP WITH

1. How has mobile ordering of food been? I've heard that people are ordering food, and when they push "make my food" or "I'm here now" button, then waiting up towards/over an hour for their food to be made. What is the time frame in which I should let them know when to prepare my food?

2. I have park reservations to MK on 12/28. I also have lunch reservations to SH 71on this same day. Knowing that MK is unavailable for any further park reservations on this date; will we be able to return to the park after lunch without an issue? I'm fearful that we won't be able to get back in due to max capacity. I don't want to give up that reservation, but also don't want to be unable to return to the park.

Thanks for any and all input on these questions.

1) I get a 5-10 minute or so lead time. But I don't visit during the hyper crowding.

2) As long as you have a park reservation, re-entry should be no problem. My confidence level on this is over 90% but not 100%.

I have park reservations to MK on 12/28. I'm fearful that we won't be able to get back in due to max capacity. I don't want to give up that reservation, but also don't want to be unable to return to the park.
I'd not sweat MK going to "capacity" on 12/28, regardless.

Mobile ordering at Sleepy Hollow is a mess. There is no organization to the pick up process, it’s just a free-for-all.

How has mobile ordering of food been? I've heard that people are ordering food, and when they push "make my food" or "I'm here now" button, then waiting up towards/over an hour for their food to be made. What is the time frame in which I should let them know when to prepare my food?
We were there last week and it was crowded! Mobile ordering was great though. 5-10 minutes from "I'm here" until food was ready. We maybe had to wait 15 minutes at Flame Tree BBQ, but that was the longest.

We were recently there and mostly did mobile ordering for breakfasts but did some lunches and dinners and found it very fast.

We have had no issues with Mobile dining over the last 2 years. I will push the I'm here button when we are about 5 minutes away. Never waited more than about 10 minutes to go in to get our food. We've been there in April and October, so not the busiest times of the year.
If you have a park pass, you are supposed to be able to come and go as you please and not be locked out if it is at capacity like park hoppers may be. It always works that way most of the time.

Didn't have any long waits for mobile ordering during Thanksgiving week. I think issues were worse before and may still pop up now and then due to staffing.

Pizza Window mobile ordering at the boardwalk was a solid hour wait for a pizza pie after clicking “I’m here” back in july. No idea how it is now.

We were there during the busy Thanksgiving Week and had zero problems with mobile ordering. Quick and efficient. What we did have trouble with several times was finding a table to eat at after we had out food.
They are stilll restricting Mobil orders to guest only at some of the resorts. We were allowed to order at the resort when we arrived. None were at peak or busy times.

QUICK Q
IS it Only mobile ordering
Thinking at MK, pecos, harbor house
Ak…yak n yeti outside QS. and at Epcot??
Thx!!!

I’m trying to place a mobile order right now for the Pizza Window and I’m getting a ‘No Times available’ notice (screenshot below).. I’m about to get on the Skyliner to Epcot and walkover. I hope they take walkups and it isn’t that long of a wait.

Pizza Window mobile ordering at the boardwalk was a solid hour wait for a pizza pie after clicking “I’m here” back in july. No idea how it is now.
E3B10147-9DB8-4726-8A49-19A487D747F8.jpeg

We will be there in March during a busy spring break week. What about the food boths during Flower and Garden? Will those be mobile ordering too??

We will be there in March during a busy spring break week. What about the food boths during Flower and Garden? Will those be mobile ordering too??
I seriously doubt it. They did not offer mobile ordering for last year's F&G or F&W.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter