2 portholes or cat 11 and cat 7?

sitchu2

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Found that begging
I have a dilema and would appreciate any feedback. I want to cruise on the magic eastern for my 20th anniversery next july (probably the 24th of july sailing) I have a fam of 5 and want to book one cabin with dvc points, and one on cash.

which do you think would be better a cat 7 and a cat 11 (across the hall hopefully)

or 2 adjoining cat 9 porthole rooms.

If I book on my upcomming wonder 3 day cruise can I get a cabin credit for the cabin I book on cash and discounted dvc points for my dvc point room??

Any experienced suggestions are greatly appreciated.

How old are the children? Personally, I wouldn't leave even younger teenagers in a room without an adult, if it wasn't a connecting room. If this is for your anniversary, then you wouldn't want to split the parents either. If the kids are almost grown, then I'd do the 7 and 11. I'd love a balcony for the adults.

ok here is what we would try first,
2 cat 10 secret porthole rooms next to each other
if u go to this site u can se pictures of them , they r slightly obstructed port hole rooms sold at cat 10 prices they r on deck 5
so u get a port hole at a cat 10 price instead of cat 9
room #s r 5020, 5022, 5024 , i believe 5022 and 5024 r connecting not postive but some how either 2 of the 3 rooms
r connecting so u have a door u could open in to the next cabin
and on the other side of the ship the room numbers r 5520, 5522, 5524. u may ask who ever u book threw for certian cabins at time of booking......

www.castawayclub.com look under staterooms

or if Cat 7 intrests u would try for this stateroom it was a cat 6 but recently down graded to cat 7 but has a regular verandah not the navagatiors verandah..... there room 3s r 7620, 7120, 6134, 6634 u can also see pictures on the same site
these r some of the well know SECRETS of Disney Cruise Lines
have fun and i hope this helps peter

Thanks for the replies, the kids will be 15 and 17&3/4 Our dd 8.

We did not plan on leaving the kids unsupervised anniversery or not. Wonderful thing about Disney cruises , the kids never want to spend too much time with us and we have loads of quality time together.

I wonder how hard it will be to get adjoining staterooms booking 1/2 dvc and 1/2 cash????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter