• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnkr

Earning My Ears
Only 2 more days until we go home.....It's driving me nuts. This time, the Mrs and I are flying down a day ahead of the group (7 others are flying down Sunday).

We are embarking on a week of fun in the sun....if your down there look for us at EPCOT on Tuesday. We'll be wearing grey or white t-shirts - with Mickey's Beer Boot Camp embroidered on the chest. Stop us and say hi!!!!:jester: :bounce:

When the day grows closer - I find myself trying to remember what I was doing that many days ago, and then I start to think - that wasn't so long ago.:jester:

have a great time! only 11 more days to go for us-kind of draggin by right now.

Have a great trip. We'll be heading home in eight days. I think my mind is already there because it sure isn't in work.:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

We'll be there on Friday too!!!!!!

Very excited!

Not sure if we'll be in Epcot on Tue, but we are at the BWV.

THe weather looks good too!!!!

Have a safe flight

I'm bummed! WE can't go until the end of January! We have really been anxious to go since 9/11. Hardly a day goes by that one of us doesn't say, "I wish we could go to WDW now"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter