2 ?? for SW & DC

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
We are doing DC on a Saturday in May and wonder if it's very crowded on that day. I know they only let 1000 in per day, but does that have a "crowded feel" to it?

Also, I've seen a few negative reports on SW recently. They imply to avoid SW as most things are closed down. Is this true?? :( Anyone recently been there and can tell me different?

Oops 3 ?? Can you do and see most of the park in 7 or 8 hours?

The day I was there the swim was "sold out" so I'd guess they were close to capacity, it didn't feel at all crowded.

Not sure how SW can close down "most things" as to move the animals would be , logistically, hard to do and they only have two main rides which, I think are both working.

Do you mean DC or SW to see in 7 or 8 hours? You can "see everything" at DC in a lot less than that, BUT that really isn't the point of the park. It's about taking your time to soak up a "quality" experience. I got there before opening and left when they where putting the chairs on top of the tables at the end of the day :D and I'd have still liked to stay longer. With SW it's a similar story, in the Dolphin, Seal+Sealion enclosure,Penguins,Sharks if you walk through without stopping you could say thet you have "done" that experience in maybe 3 minutes, if you want to stay, watch the animals interacting with each other and the guests , watch them at play and to ask questions from the CM's so you learn some of SW's aims as well as about the animals it could take you a couple of hours at each of those 4 exibits alone. So much of SW depends on what you want from the experience and how much you're prepared to work to maximise your own " edutainment" as Anhauser Busch likes to call it. I would happily spend two/three days at SW but IMHO SW isn't the type of park that should be approached "commando style"

I'm not sure how many people were there when I went to DC in August, but it didn't feel crowded.. (it may have been close to capacity, but I didn't feel jammed)

I saw people leave after 12 noon at DC. Personally it is not a commando place. It is a place to relax, rejuvanate, and not feel frenzied. We got there at park opening, and left about 5 pm.

Personally I loved Sea World as well. I had been to one in Ohio (RIP!), and loved to compare the two. We spent as two adults four days at Sea World. Yes, the two rides were working, but it was nice just to relax and watch the manatees for 1/2 hour, or walk around and just enjoy the flowers. We literally sat for about an hour watching the dolphins, and the Wild Arctic set up.
The shows are wonderful as well, I think we saw all but two in four days.

Have a wonderful time.

I don't mean to do SW comando style..sorry if I gave that impression. My problem is getting my daughter & her friend up early after a night at DTD. I like to get to the parks early and stay the day. We have PS's at Boma's for 8 pm that night and I wonder if I'll miss alot at the park if we get there late in the morning. I think we should have to leave by 5:30 to get back to CBR and shower and change. I do want them to see the animals at AKL before it gets dark.

As for DC we have the whole day to enjoy it. No time limits. I can't wait to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter