2 Family's First Trip to see the Mouse!

kelyn39

Mouseketeer
We're taking our first family trip to Disney next May, I'm so excited!!! I'm already driving my DH nuts with all the planning talk.

Though I should say that our dates for the trip are still tentative and it will probably be a few months till we pick the exact dates. I would still love to go in March since it will be my 30th birthday!

Our last visit there was for our honeymoon in June '04. I can't believe it's been so long.

We'll be taking our sons on their first trip, our first DS will be 4 and our second will be a month shy of 2 years. We're also taking along my mom who will be making her first trip to Disney ever!! And there's more! Our friends are coming, another couple, along with their DS who will be 3.

We're just starting the planning phase, including the exact dates, resort, etc... basically everything!!

Just measured my 3 year old DS, he's 41 inches (bare feet!!), looks like he'll be able to go on lots of rides next year!

So everything has basically put in my hands to plan EVERYTHING!! Excited but overwhelmed at the same time. Last time I planned our honeymoon I only had to make my DH happy:) Though I don't think anyone of us could have a bad time at Disney.

So here is our cast of characters

Kelly (Me!) and Drew (DH) at MK for our honeymoon June '04

disneyhoneymoon.jpg

DS, Bubby, (a HUGE Wall-E and Pixar fan) who will be 4 when we go:

100_6246.jpg

DS, Ducky, (loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!) who will be almost 2 when we go:

100_6309.jpg

My wonderful and brave Mom who has never been to Disney!! So excited to take her!!

kareneharmony.jpg

I'll probably be talking to myself on here a lot as I plan everything from what resort (connecting rooms, Villa, cabins????) and where to eat and what rides are top priorities for the 3 boys and the adults! Wish me luck!! Thankful for lots of time to plan:)

Kelly

Almost forgot! I'm also getting my butt in gear and working out on a regular basis. I want to feel my best when we go to Disney and after 2 kids wreaked havoc on my body I need to take it back:) I also restarted (first entry from 2004!!) my WISH journal which you can follow here:

Kelyn's Post-Pregnancy WISH JOURNAL

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter