2 days

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
upon debarking our cruise we tought we would go at dl
this would be a Sunday and mi day early Oct
just for my planning expenses
what can I budget for those two days ticket wise ?
i guess I’d need genie + extra right ?
amd maybe one or two lighting lane each day
since I am in the budget planning stage I am wondering the cost
am I right to assume it’ll be like approximately tickets genie and LL maybe 600$ for bigger days ?

thanks

Ideally, do park hoppers with Genie +. Knowing a little more info and your budget might help.

Are you cruising out of San Diego? Are you planning on driving up the day you disembark and having that be one of your two days in the parks? How many people are in your party and what ages? If you have children, are they tall enough to ride all of the rides?

Ideally, do park hoppers with Genie +. Knowing a little more info and your budget might help.

Are you cruising out of San Diego? Are you planning on driving up the day you disembark and having that be one of your two days in the parks? How many people are in your party and what ages? If you have children, are they tall enough to ride all of the rides?
Arriving from LA
nonday of arriving I won’t do parks
have two full days after
2 adults

Arriving from LA
Ahh, so not a Disney Cruise.

October is very busy. If your priority is going on rides, Genie + will save you a lot of time waiting in line. Once Oogie Boogie Bash dates get announced, you might have to adjust which park you do which day. If DCA closes early for OBB, you'll want to be able to hop to DL for the rest of the day or for the evening show(s). I would budget for park hoppers just in case.

Right now a two day hopper ticket is $375 so $750 plus genie + you are looking at a little over $800. This could change if ticket prices increase anytime this year.

October is super busy so bring your patience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter