!!!!!!!2 Days!!!!!!!!!

smallsteps

Earning My Ears
We leave for Disneyland in 2 days!!! The house and yard has been cleaned and trimmed (a must for me before any trip), the van is cleaned and maintained (oil change, etc.) and the bags are mostly packed. :thumbsup2:cheer2:

Now all that's left is finishing up my touring plans and printing them, packing up the van, and baking some goodies (cookies and rice crispy treats) for the road and in-park snacks.

I can't believe time has flown so fast!

You may see several posts from me asking questions about touring plans today ...... :rolleyes::scratchin:scared:

Have a wonderful time! I love the anticipation of a new trip and the adrenaline rush when you walk through the gates. It's worth the eventual sadness when you come home and realize the next trip is a LONG way off. ;)

We are 8 sleeps out. I feel the same way about cleaning. Want to come do it for me? ;)

I'm not doing as much as I should since I'm also tending to a 6 yr old with strep. Gotta get that knocked out before Disney!!

We have been here all weekend weather was beautiful, lots of people, trip ends tomorrow, have to leave my son the CM behind.Last night together.Be kind to the CMs they work so hard..

We leave tomorrow!! Yay!! I've cleaned my house, floors cleaned, bed sheets cleaned, laundry done, etc!:laundy: Just have to pack tonight. We leave at 5:30 am to catch our plane. Only an hour flight!! So excited. We will be checked in to the GC tomorrow at this time. :cool2:

We will be there this morning to start our 3-4 days. If you see a girl with an At At messenger bag, it's me. :)

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Wahoo now we leave tomorrow!! I still have to finish the touring plans though :surfweb:. I guess I'm not super psyched about finishing it because I figure our 2 and 4 year old will quickly derail and eliminate all hopes of a "plan" :rotfl:.

The good news is that I have everything else under the sun planned for and organized! I've never been so prepared for a trip! I even baked cookies and made Mickey-shaped Rice Krispy treats yesterday to bring with us!

We will be the all-matching family of 4 :clown:

12 days and counting for us!!! SO excited to check out Cars Land. DS will be 2 in a month and DD just turned 5!
We went last year during Memorial Week and it was SO busy, VERY lucky we get to do again this year (earlier) and enjoy all we missed last time!

Have fun on your trips everyone!!

12 days and counting for us!!! SO excited to check out Cars Land. DS will be 2 in a month and DD just turned 5!
We went last year during Memorial Week and it was SO busy, VERY lucky we get to do again this year (earlier) and enjoy all we missed last time!

Have fun on your trips everyone!!

We leave in 2 days!! We are about 13 days from being at the park though. We're driving and staying a week in Carlsbad for a wedding first. It's funny we will be there the same time, and I see from your location we only live about 15 min apart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter