2 days in San Diego

WDWRookie2009

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone ! We are ending our California trip with two days in San Diego. We are doing one beach day ( We are going mid June when its still kind of chilly for us lol) second day we can't decide between the zoo ... Balboa .. SeaWorld or just sightseeing. It will he our third time in San Diego and we have done all of the above. SeaWorld we would get in free with Military Salute tickets. Opinions ?

San Diego has a great zoo but if it were me, I'd go to Sea World. Love the shows and the available on site food. :thumbsup2

As a native I would go with the zoo and depending on your family's stamina level, do some late sight seeing in Balboa Park which is also lovely just to walk through.

I have a Zoo Membership and Sea World pass...
I like both, but what really impressed me was the Safari Park! (Sorry for bringing up a third park, but it is quite nice.)

It is difficult to argue with free though, so if I were you I would go to Sea World. The new entrance is fun and they are doing things to celebrate their 50th anniversary.

Do you have someone on active duty in your group? If so, their entrance to the zoo and/or safari park is free with military id.

Hmm... I never thought about Safari Park.. Husband is active so he would be able to get in free. Thanks for the input guys! We leave in 38 days and I need to make up my mind lol

We are locals and we love the zoo. I would go there by myself if I didn't have little ones

If you decide on either the Zoo or Safari Park, buy the tickets at the base ticket offices, you will save about 8 bucks per ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter