2-Day Ticket for 2 Parks???

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I had a guest come into TDS last night when I was working and she was inquiring about some ticket prices. She and her husband have made many, many trip to WDW and knows generally how the tickets work. She told me that in March she was able to buy at the WDW ticket window a ticket that was for 2 days and you could hop to 2 parks. Has anyone heard of this before? Do they offer such things in off-season times. She said it was cheaper than 2 1-day 1-Park tickets. She also said she had never heard of such a thing either and was surprised to be able to get it.

Does this thing exist?

They offer convention tickets like that. Unless the Disney was test marketing a new ticket, the person was probably mistaken. Ocassionaly people seem to be able to buy convention tickets from places like WalMart. I'ts also possible the person confused Unviersal and Disney tickets if they visited both parks the same trip.

I also have never heard of such a thing. I was also going to say she probably confused it with USF. They have a 2 park/2 day park pass.

If there is such a thing, though, I'd love to hear about it. We usually go for short trips (2-3 days) and usually only buy the single day tickets.

Well, I had not thought of Universal, but that does sound like a possibility, doesn't it? Guess I didn't think of it because these people said they had made over 20 trips to WDW, and I was thinking that they knew exactly what they were talking about.

She did say they bought the tickets at the Gate, not a convention thing or special deal anywhere else, so that isn't it.

Well drats, I was hoping maybe there was some new ticket out there for short trips and to fill in when you might not have enough days left from a previous visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter