2 Day Ensenada-San Diego

leanne2255

Tagged myself!
Booked the 2 day Ensenada out of San Diego in March. I know this cruise will go by FAST, but trying the San Diego port for the first time, since we just moved to Arizona. Any info would be appreciated if you have taken the 2 day cruise or recently sailed out of San Diego. Thanks!

sailed out of San Diego last month, what do you need to know?

I sailed out of San Diego a couple of weeks ago and am also from Arizona. Happy to answer questions if I can

Work to get your PAT as early as possible! The cruise goes by very fast. I would not get off the ship at Ensenada in order to maximize your time on board. The port really is nothing special, in my opinion. I would not get off the ship at Ensenada in order to maximize your time on board. The port really is nothing special

I sailed out of San Diego a couple of weeks ago and am also from Arizona. Happy to answer questions if I can

I've been told that traffic from Phoenix to San Diego on a Friday can be brutal? Also, the same for the drive back on Sunday. Should we plan to arrive a day early?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter