2 Bedroom with Kitchen Accomidations

Spaceace5150

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I am looking for recommendations of accommodations that have a two bedroom available. I've stayed at the Sheraton Vistana Villages before, but are there any other options that you'd recommend? We are planning a trip to Orlando and going to both WDW and Universal in terms of location. A fun pool area is a plus.

I've searched older threads and thought I'd ask since a business that was recommended is closing.

Thank you!

I like the Marriott's with World Center being my favorite. Sabal Palms and Royal Palms are two bedroom, Imperial Palms is three bedroom. They have their own pools and activities but you can also use the main hotel pool with a few slides and often there are options to purchase water park day passes. These are full units with kitchens and laundry.

There are other options located more between the two. I've stayed Marriott Grand Vista and some hotels that have two bedroom options - but usually just basic pool areas.

We like the three Palms at the Marriott World Center too - quick and easy drive to WDW, not too far from Universal. I’d also look at Sheraton Vistana Resort (different from the Villages). All are east of I-4.

West of I-4 and north of WDW are Cypress Pointe, Hilton Vacation Club Grande Villas, and Hilton Grand Vacations Club Parc Soleil. From any of them, you can drive up Palm Parkway to Universal without dealing with congestion on I-4.

Orange Lake Resort on 192 has a lot of 2 bedroom units with kitchens. It’s a timeshare not far from Animal Kingdom and the Western Way entrance to Disney. It’s a timeshare similar to some of the other resorts mentioned.

Orange Lake Resort on 192 has a lot of 2 bedroom units with kitchens. It’s a timeshare not far from Animal Kingdom and the Western Way entrance to Disney. It’s a timeshare similar to some of the other resorts mentioned.
Yes, it’s very convenient to WDW but not at all close to Universal.

We stay at Floridays Resort Orlando when not staying onsite. We're locals to WDW for about twenty years and Floridays is our go-to because of the 2-bedroom full size kitchen units, a stacked washer/dryer, cleanliness and location. There is a Publix supermarket next door for grocery items. There are two pools (a large main pool with a hot tub) and a smaller, private pool about 600 ft. away. The main pool has a nice bar with good food offerings. This resort has solid amenities and reasonable prices.

The location is basically across the street from the Sheraton Vistana Villages to give you a better reference.

It's very easy to get to Universal (via Palm Parkway/Turkey Lake Rd. so you can avoid I-4) and you can also get to Disney Springs, etc. in a few minutes (again without going on I-4).

There many resorts you can rent in the Seaworld area between Universal and Disney. These are timeshare resorts you can rent directly from owners or from the resorts. Renting somewhere like Redweek is going to be less than from the resort directly.

Some resorts include Marriott Harbour Lake, Marriott Grande Vista, Marriott Cypress Harbour, Hilton Grand Vacations Seaworld. There are likely many more.

While many resorts are near Disney, like Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Orange Lake and Silver Lake, there are fewer near Universal.

Club Wyndham Orlando International is likely the closest to Universal.

Evermore just opened up. I am sure the price tag will be pretty high, but the lagoon pool with the rope swings and cliff jumping sounds like a nice new experience. We are going to book there for a long weekend in October.

I like the Marriott's with World Center being my favorite. Sabal Palms and Royal Palms are two bedroom, Imperial Palms is three bedroom. They have their own pools and activities but you can also use the main hotel pool with a few slides and often there are options to purchase water park day passes. These are full units with kitchens and laundry.

There are other options located more between the two. I've stayed Marriott Grand Vista and some hotels that have two bedroom options - but usually just basic pool areas.
Do you have any tips for a room location request for the Royal Palms? Thanks :)

Do you have any tips for a room location request for the Royal Palms? Thanks :)
I would request close to the pool as possible. You can see on map some buildings lower right are a jaunt and closer to the main roads. I'd rather be closer to the main hub with the amenities. You'd be right there for pool, activities, live music, fire pits etc.

Screenshot (142).png

I would request close to the pool as possible. You can see on map some buildings lower right are a jaunt and closer to the main roads. I'd rather be closer to the main hub with the amenities. You'd be right there for pool, activities, live music, fire pits etc.

View attachment 852338
Hi again! We’re excited to visit soon. Do you recall if the coffee maker takes a basket filter or the more triangle shaped kind? Thanks so much for your help.

Hi again! We’re excited to visit soon. Do you recall if the coffee maker takes a basket filter or the more triangle shaped kind? Thanks so much for your help.
I don't drink coffee but I brought the "baggies" home to DH for his backup supply. Don't have any left to look at but looked through my pictures.

This is Sabal Palms but at World Center so I assume all the same. It is standard round filters, coffee is in little packets. You can ask for more if you want it.

Screenshot (144).png

436748871_1915910172242913_3753892451814711887_n (1).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter