2/20 - 2/25/05 @ WDW -- Anyone else?

quadaunt

Disney Devotee
Hello, DISers! Have been cruising the site and it's great! I look forward to "meeting" everyone.

Just wondering which other DISers might be at WDW the same time we will be (President's Week)?

I've been planning my first ever trip to WDW (although I'm a premium annual passholder at Disneyland as I travel to the Anaheim area on business) since last July. Not sure why it's taken me so long to finally get to WDW, but I know it will be a blast. My sister will also be going, as will her six-year-old quadruplets (the quads' first trip, too). Sis and bil have two older children as well, DD10 and DS12, but they had other plans for mid-winter break, the jetsetters, and bil will be out of town on business. Probably just as well as the DD10 is a roller coaster fanatic -- the scarier the better -- and we never would have gotten DS12 off of Mission: Space or out of DisneyQuest. This trip is for the younger ones who still love the characters and who will be completely awed by the Disney magic. Staying at All Star Movies as the kids are big "101 Dalmations" and "Toy Story" fans. I found out weekend before last that a good friend of mine, her husband, and DD7 will be at WDW (CBR) the same week we are, so we've hooked up for a few of the Grand Gathering events. Their daughter knows my sister's kids so they'll have fun together during our GG events. We're not going to try to hang together the entire time as they have their own, more relaxed vacation style and we're the go-go-go type (with mid-day rests for the kids, of course).

Once again, looking forward to meeting everyone!

We are trying something different this year, hopping all over the place.

4 nights at ASM, 2 nights at HRH, and 3 nights using points at Airport Sheraton. Taking advantage of being onsite.

will be ready for a vacation after my vacation :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter