1st Week

jkp_9192002

Mouseketeer
We Did It!!! One More Day Till Weigh In. I Feel So Motivated This Time. I Have A Wedding To Go To In August And I Want To Look My Best. I Usually Don't Wear Dresses, Because I Look Stupid, But I Do Plan On Buying One For The Wedding. Also, Our Disney Trip Is Scheduled For Thanksgiving Week And I Plan To Keep Up With My Son (5 Year Old). I Went For My Weigh In Last Monday, The Scale Read 229.8 Pounds. I Feel As Though I Have Lost Something. I Hope It's At Least 3 Pounds. My Short Term Goal Is To Get Down To 209 By The Wedding At The Beginning Of August. My Long Term Goal Is To Lose 80 Pounds. This Time My Husband Is Doing It With Me. That Helps. My Motivation Comes From My Cousin's Wife. She Lost Over 20 Ponds In A Little Over 3 Monthes I Believe.
I Will Let You Know Tomorrow What Happens. My Weigh In Is At 9am.

i just got back from my ww meeting and i lost 4.4 lbs. i am so excited i went over my goal for the 1st week.:banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter