• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st Week of Slimming Club

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
I joined Slimming World last week as i can not carry on the way i am when it comes to my weight. Ive followed the diet all week, but i dont think ive lost any weight. Im off in 15 mins to the club where i will find out for sure :( Even if i only loose one pound i will be happy, just so that i something to show for my hard work.

I just wanted to share this, as im getting a little nervous.

I will update you all when i get back (if its good news ;) )

Hugs,

Emma

I had forgotten to update this - sorry.

I lost 4lbs!! Im really happy about this, i needed a boost and now im even more focused than i was before.

Emma

What is Slimming World -- an excersize club?

Congratulations on the loss this week! Are you still doing Atkins? Low Carb is working very well for me -- it is a lifetime change I've made -- and feel so good about it! It feels good to not be on a diet but still losing weight! No more diets for ME!

Slimming world is a slimming club that i go very mush like weight watchers as you go to a lcash each week but they give you a food optimising plan. But you dont count cals or anything like that and its great if your a meat fan. So i can eat as much meat and fish that i want (cooked healthily) and green veg and fruit but very limited portions of carbs like bread and pasta. I think its kinda like the carb addicts diet.

I couldnt stick to Atkins, i need a little extra in my diet, but if it works for you thats great and your right it is a lifestyle change not a diet and that is also whats great about this plan too. Ive just changed the way i cook things, add a few things and cut down the amount of others.

this is their website (If i shouldnt post this, mod please delete)

http://www.slimming-world.co.uk/

See you on the wish thread next week.

Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter