1st trip to DLP...going in May.....SOOO excited!!!

singjenn

Let's go to Disney!
Hey everyboddy!! I am soooo excited about our trip to DLP!! My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year Anniversary!! WOW how time flies!

We starting thinking of what we wnated to do anout two years ago. Hawaii. Cruise. Italy. Cruise. Disney World. Hawaii....we kept going back and forth...back and forth!!! We finally settled on a 12 day hawaii cruise. I started the planning.....and got ready to book it. I thought it was going to be fun, but I wasn't overly thrilled. One day I thought that there HAD to be something better....there had to be something that would be alot more fun. Then I thought of Disneyland Paris!!! Since we spent our honeymoon at Disney World, this is perfect for us!!!:thumbsup2

We are form North Carolina, USA and will be flying in on May 3. We will arrive the morning of May 4th. We are staying at Disney for 5 nights and then Paris for 4 nights.

For the Disney portion we will be staying at Dream Castle Hotel. I'm super excited!!!

I would loooove some info on this hotel.....soemthing other than what their website provides. Photos of food? Menus....etc.

Any ideas of crowds and weather in May?

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Hi and hope you have lots of fun planning your Parisian trip.
I know some of our DISers have stayed at the Dream Castle so will no doubt be along to give you their personal opinions, in the meantime, thought this might help, it sells the Cream Castle to me anyway. :goodvibes

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FS11MmZB2-s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FS11MmZB2-s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter