1st trip for us

luvsTink

DIS Veteran
OK...I can hardly contain my excitement! I am trying to figure out the last time I was this caught up by an event...my wedding maybe? (don't tell me husband!)

Thanks to all for your advice and responses to my posts. I feel much more ready...not truly READY, but more ready than I would have been!

For those of you that went to WDW the first time as adults can you relate? I have to go, think I am hyperventilating! :hyper:

Anne

My first time I went I was 12 yrs. old and I cried when I had to go home. I always dreamed of going back, but did not get there until I turned 30 yrs. old. My excitement was overwhelming!!!!! We stayed at OKW which was absolutely beautiful. I only got one hour of sleep that first night because I was so excited to start my day. Our only plan was to get on the first bus that came by and go to that park for the day. We had a great time. Now, however, I have my whole itinerary and PS's planned for just about every second I am there. And I still enjoy it just as much as when I was 12 yrs. old. :lovestruc I LOVE WDW!!!!!

OK... calm down....relax...relax....breathe.....

There....better? ;)

Seriously, I understand. My GF and I took our 1st trip together last June. She had never been, I had been once before...in 1984, at the ripe old age of 7 years old! I'm 27 now and she's 29, and we felt just like you did!

We had an absolutely WONDERFUL time, so much so that I immediately started planning two more trips.... one for June of this year and another for June 2005, this one including my mom and brother.

You all will have a fantastic time! Have fun! :wave2:

p.s.- don't miss Illuminations or the Rock 'n Roller Coaster :)

Just had my first trip there in November at 28 years old with my husband and his best mate and wife.

It was a blast, I was so excited to be going to WDW and the USA that i would find myself singing to myself, "I'm gonna go to disneyworld' and smiling.

I have always wanted to go to the USA and WDw so it was a dream come true.

I rode the tea cups for the first time and spun them as fast as I could, (everyone else i have known who has gone to disney land I have asked them to ride the tea cups for me).

I rode dumbo by myself at night time which was cool flying near the castle.

I saw the fireworks over the castle twice ( bonus as thought i was only going to see it once,, but had time spare after mgm so headed back to MK), second time i watched the fire works by myself while eating cotton candy while my husbands and friends were riding splash mountain for what seemed like the hundered time.

WDW really is a magic place especially magic kingdom.

My first trip(DW had been before) 2 things stand out the most: the ferry trip across the lagoon,seeing the castle getting closer & walking down Mainstreet for the very first time! It doesn't matter how many times people tell you what to expect ,the first experience always exceeds your expectations! Enjoy SD:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter