• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st time renting car/national question

Mogs30

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I have been checking the web-site periodically after booking a van with National to see if price goes down. This is 2nd time now that the price has gone down. It says $11.40 discount???? what discount?? I'm not complaining by any means, but was just curious, and also if I do have this confirmation printed with this price, do they have to honnor it??? thanks for any help. PS: I never mentioned anything about AAA, or any membership

If you didn't enter any codes or memberships, I suspect the "discount" is promotional. Just take a print out of your confirmation and you should be fine.

Peggy

I did print it out, so am hoping to get it for that rate or even lower if it goes down more. I just was stunned to see the price lower. 1st time dumb questions I guess. Thanks again. Mogs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter