1st Time on the Disney Dream!!

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Just booked my 3rd Disney cruise but my 1st on the Disney Dream and am WAY too excited!!! I have been on the Wonder and the Fantasy before. How different is the Dream to the Fantasy? How are the adult only areas on the Dream?

Outside of the adult zone, both ships are pretty much the same, except for the overall theme (Art Deco vs Art nouveau). The bars on Dream and Fantasy are pretty similar, the champagne bar being exclusive and the pub not Irish-themed. Skyline is the same, like the Meridian bar between Palo and Rémy. You will not be lost on Dream.

Both ships are basically identical in layout. The bars in the adult area are differently themed and named. The Fantasy has the extra splash zone behind the funnel, Dream does not. We prefer the Fantasy. Not sure exactly why.

Outside of the adult zone, both ships are pretty much the same, except for the overall theme (Art Deco vs Art nouveau). The bars on Dream and Fantasy are pretty similar, the champagne bar being exclusive and the pub not Irish-themed. Skyline is the same, like the Meridian bar between Palo and Rémy. You will not be lost on Dream.
Is there an Ooh La La on the Dream or an equivalent?

We really enjoyed the adult pool area and hot tub. Also, if I remember right, the rainforest area (different showers and sauna) were really nice. We bought a day pass and spent a good bit of time in there. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter