1st time at BCV 2 bedroom ADVICE??

disland7

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
It’s our first time at the beach club villas - 2 bedroom. What should we know? We are excited even amidst all this corona craziness.

We love BCV and usually stay in the dedicated 2 bedroom units. Not sure what questions you might have, but I hope you enjoy your vacation. 😊

Community hall? Activities? Room requests? Pool advice? Reasons why you love it. Anything really.

I don’t think any of the rooms have terribly good or bad views, but maybe I missed something that’s worth requesting.

In normal times Stormalong Bay has the stupid thing where as soon as it opens people show up and throw towels on all the chairs and tables. But I don’t think any of us know how the community halls, activities, or pools are going to be working once they re-open.

It’s a great location, beautiful pool. Just go and plan on staying relaxed and enjoying what’s open.

Bruce

We love BCV and usually stay in the dedicated 2 bedroom units. Not sure what questions you might have, but I hope you enjoy your vacation. 😊
We've never done a 2-BR at BCV but Stormalong Bay makes any room there worth it. My kids love it!

We generally request Woods view and upper level. It's quieter than the pool side, and sometimes you can see Epcot fireworks through the trees.

BCV is our home resort. We don’t have a favorite view and usually just roll the dice. No view is bad.

We love the pool but as mentioned, good chairs can be hard to find. When we are there for the day we usually grab a table early and use it for the whole day. If we aren’t staying at the pool for long we aren’t as picky and can always find a random chair to put our stuff on. No one knows what the activities will look like this summer but the pool staff usually have a good variety of activities for kids and families.

There is no community hall like some other resorts. Counter service is lacking but has improved slightly through the years. However, with some effort you can find good options by walking to another resort or Epcot (May not be possible right now). We even grab quick meals at Hurricane Hanna’s when we aren’t using the pool.

We love Beach Club. For my family it feels like home and we just relax when we arrive. We like the ability to walk to two parks and several resorts to dine. The lounges/bars and nice for a quick drink or full meal.

Kind of a bummer on the community hall, we had so much fun at Bay Lakes. Hopefully the pool is able to be used to its fullest and hopefully park hopping is an option. I was super excited to get this reservation.

We had a lock off 2 bedroom for two families of three. Felt like the suite was huge but oddly laid out and very chopped up. We ate lunch at the pool quick service twice. The food was very good for Disney cs and far superior to the food offered in the gift shop. The slide was spectacular! Service at Beaches and Cream was quite terrible, but hopefully you won't face that if you are able to go. I still think it will be a wonderful and relaxing location even if you can't park hop. The resort has a very laid back vibe which everyone can appreciate these days. Good luck and I hope you have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter