1st full day Ps's made!!!

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Tell me what you think!!!

Kona Cafe, Poly @ 10:40 a.m. I know Tonga Toast!!!
Garden View Tea, GF @ 4:30 p.m. (was told fills up quickly) What's good here??
Le Celliar in France @ 7:30 p.m. before Illumations.

BTW, these are all new places for us!!!!

I need some suggestions for last full day! I know we want Prime Time for sure. Always a Must!!

Thanks,
Allison

Those are all great places, but that sounds like a HUGE amount of food for one day! We are really big eaters (I admit it) but there is no way I could do Tonga Toast at the Kona at 11am (which it will be by the time you get to eat) and then do LTT just 2 1/2 hours later! And then the tea just 2 hours after that! And then dinner just three hours after that! When we did the tea, we honestly didn't want any dinner that night. We just grabbed something quick and light. Usually, when we eat a late breakfast (like you have), we just snack for lunch and have a big sit-down dinner. Like I said, all the places you listed are great, but it sounds like you're going to be spending most of your day sitting in restaurants and that you probably won't be able to walk at all when you're done!:earseek: Have fun, though!!;)

Originally posted by GEM
Those are all great places, but that sounds like a HUGE amount of food for one day! We are really big eaters (I admit it) but there is no way I could do Tonga Toast at the Kona at 11am (which it will be by the time you get to eat) and then do LTT just 2 1/2 hours later! And then the tea just 2 hours after that! And then dinner just three hours after that! When we did the tea, we honestly didn't want any dinner that night. We just grabbed something quick and light. Usually, when we eat a late breakfast (like you have), we just snack for lunch and have a big sit-down dinner. Like I said, all the places you listed are great, but it sounds like you're going to be spending most of your day sitting in restaurants and that you probably won't be able to walk at all when you're done!:earseek: Have fun, though!!;)

Hi,

I know but this trip really isn't about the parks. Its the delexe resort experience. & if we decide not to go to LTT that's okay!!! My mom will have to walk, I'm in a chair.

Allison

Allison, that sounds awesome (can you tell I'm hungry? I really should get off the computer and go make dinner :hyper: )

Can I come with you???

I have enjoyed breakfast at Kona and dinner at Le Cellier - both wonderful! I have not been to LTT or for tea at the GF yet. Please report back as both of those are on my to do list.

Tinkgrl- you are going to explode! Have you considered trying to space out your PS a bit? Maybe have breakfast kind of early and lunch earlier than 2:30. High tea is really like a heavy snack/light lunch. I can really eat, and even I don't think I could handle 3 meals in 6 hours! I hope you really enjoy your meals. I LOVE :lovestruc Tonga Toast.

Hi,

I am seriously considering taking out LTT when I call for tomorrows PS's!! I think breakfast & snack & dinner is plenty!!!! Thanks!

Allison an associate

They sound great! I have always wanted to try the tonga toast! I think it sounds so very very good!!!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter