• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st floor entrance to OKW grand villas

Ed T

DVC Member/OKW 1993
I know there are two buildings that are HA that have grand villas in them but are there any grand villas at OKW that you enter from the first floor? We have someone that is mobile, doesn't need a wheel chair or scooter but doesn't do stairs too well. Don't want to take up a HA unit for some one that really needs it.
Thanks

I know there are two buildings that are HA that have grand villas in them but are there any grand villas at OKW that you enter from the first floor? We have someone that is mobile, doesn't need a wheel chair or scooter but doesn't do stairs too well. Don't want to take up a HA unit for some one that really needs it.
Thanks

Even if you get HA GV with first floor entrance, only the master bedroom will be on the first floor of the GV. The other two bedrooms are on the second floor of the GV.

There is one ground floor entrance GV, but it is also an HA unit. It is in Building 48.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter